No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit where credit is due….THAT was a great pass by Dak!

Comment

Great drive. Need more of that.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        Who is going to be the new head Coach next season?

LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really Nantz? "That's Amare'". Jeez. Save that mess for golf.

Comment

Trayvon gets beat and then stays away from the tackle. Come on defense.

Comment

All Pro Diggs getting burned but at least they held it to a FG. Need a TD before the half here

Comment

Jerry and his **** windows

Comment

If he doesn’t fix that next season then he really doesn’t give a flip about winning. It’s costing us

Comment

Sure glad we could get another holding penalty to keep us from getting points before the half.

Comment

Some days you’re the shooter.

Some days you’re the dove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd been optimistic if they could of made it a 1 poss game at 1/2.

But thinking it's over now.

Comment

Jerry has gotta have those **** windows for the view. How many completions has that cost us through the years? Dumbass… He’s gonna die before they win another SB … he needs to remove all he can to improve his chances

Comment

Ok, not bad with them having the ball most of the time.
                            Half time adjustments. Jerra..forking close the drapes.

D...stop 1st down runs, create turn overs, hold them on 3rd downs

O..Run the ball, control the clock, score 10 more points than they do.

Ready Break!

Comment

Getting burned big on the passing game. Going to have to rely on QB pressure or they’re going to continue running the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Jerry has gotta have those **** windows for the view. How many completions has that cost us through the years? Dumbass… He’s gonna die before they win another SB … he needs to remove all he can to improve his chances
                                I truly don't understand why he won't close them. He's afraid to admit a design flaw?

Comment

Working...
                                X