New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
    Great news, received a new email about 4:00 saying we do not have to get it now.

Great…. very timely.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Sounded like you didn't want to get it, maybe now would be a good time see about options.
      If we ever stand a chance it will be because we all stood together, and that's gonna mean supporting each other.
      100,000 strong right here, of mostly like minded people.
      Some of them possibly looking for a unvaxxed person with your skillset.
      It's never a dead end tunnel although it can feel that way at times.
      It feels that way because that's the way "they" present it to make it feel that way. There's always options, people are just too afraid or complacent to explore them. The powers right now are counting on that and they were right, it's working great for them.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
        Covid-19 is gone.... Mr. Walsh is 3 variants behind...
        Mr. Walsh can kiss my @$$...

Comment

Great news, received a new email about 4:00 saying we do not have to get it now.
          Awesome news...

Comment

My company issued the shot or get tested weekly rule on Tuesday and cancelled it yesterday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              My condolences.
              1. You make 0 sense
              2. Hope you got the vaccine and are out daily on streets letting people know how important it is, to YOUR health for them to get it

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                1. You make 0 sense
                2. Hope you got the vaccine and are out daily on streets letting people know how important it is, to YOUR health for them to get it
                Good stuff 👏

Comment

Great news!!!!

Comment

Just received an email, my company is moving forward with it. It’s not a mandate it’s now policy. We are going to lose a lot of good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Just received an email, my company is moving forward with it. It’s not a mandate it’s now policy. We are going to lose a lot of good hands.
                      That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                        That sucks.
                        I talked to a friend that’s in the same business, he said his company has dropped it. It’s going to screw us.

Comment

OHSA complaint time. Companies love those.

Comment

I talked to a friend that’s in the same business, he said his company has dropped it. It’s going to screw us.
                            Sounds like a good move fro them to pickup some top quality employees.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Sounds like a good move fro them to pickup some top quality employees.
                              Yup.

Comment

Working...
                              X