No announcement yet.

New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking from first hand experience, neither mask or vaccine, booster prevented Omni from spreading in our household? OSHA and other agencies have zero clue about how to respond to covid or it’s mutations, it’s not if , it’s when are you going to get it,

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
      Speaking from first hand experience, neither mask or vaccine, booster prevented Omni from spreading in our household? OSHA and other agencies have zero clue about how to respond to covid or it’s mutations, it’s not if , it’s when are you going to get it,
      These new tactics aren't meant to prevent anything.. They new from day 1 none of this crap worked.
      They are solely about creating division and peer pressure in the hopes that many of us rebellious heathens will be shamed into complying..

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
        Well I've been able to avoid wearing masks at work, but with the new OSHA mandate taking effect today that looks like it will come to an end. Thankfully I have my own office so it won't be all the time. Hopefully the Supreme Court knocks this crap down before February 9th when the testing portion kicking into effect. Not sure how they plan on so many people taking so many tests when they apparently can't make enough of them now............

Sounds like you work for a bunch of pu***es. We aren’t paying one but of attention to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last I checked we had three co-equal branches of government. Supreme Court rulings aren't an end all, be all, though it has become accepted as that. I put as much faith and respect into the Supreme Court as I do the other two branches.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Our new protocol started at work today also.. And it is about as stupid and devisive as it gets..

If you are vaccinated then you do not have to wear a mask..(You know because they can't spread it or catch it.)
            BUT
            If you are an evil Unvaxxed person then you have to wear one 100% of the time regardless of where you are or what you are doing..

Divide and conquer!!
            How does your company have access to your private medical records?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

You have to provide the company with your vaccination status

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                Federal OSHA Mandate applying to ALL employers with over 100 employees across all locations. Masking portion for the unvaccinated started today and the testing portion is supposed to be added early February.
                I thought that was blocked or rescinded by OSHA..
                We are one of the largest chemical companies In the world.. Sure glad I work for a stand up company..

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                  We are one of the largest chemical companies In the world.. Sure glad I work for a stand up company..

Don’t Pat them on the back just yet. It ain’t February

Comment

They appealed it and another federal judge sided with them. So it went to the supreme court. I believe they started hearing arguments last week. Until they make a final decision, these companies are forced to go forward as if this is still in effect.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Corporate sent an email stating that we had to disclose our vax status and If you did not reply then you are considered Unvaxxed, so here we are..

Comment

Everybody just boycott work. That’ll teach’em who’s boss!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Don’t Pat them on the back just yet. It ain’t February
                          The way they have acted so far has been outstanding. Not 1 word of forcing us or asking for exemptions. If the government forces them then I have no doubt that our exemptions will be rubber stamped.. Doesn't look like they will comply until the Supreme Court rules on this.. our rules were changed Friday. Opposite of what this mandate says..

Comment

Ours started today also. I really hoped my company would just ignore them, but with the possible OSHA fines, they have caved.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                              They appealed it and another federal judge sided with them. So it went to the supreme court. I believe they started hearing arguments last week. Until they make a final decision, these companies are forced to go forward as if this is still in effect.
                              Where do States rights come into play.. It's my understanding the governor said private companies can't force the Vax in Texas?

Comment

Where do States rights come into play.. It's my understanding the governor said private companies can't force the Vax in Texas?
                                He said they cant force I without offering weekly testing instead

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X