No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels like the good ol’ days…..bring on the Niners!!! I’ll take our chances…especially avoiding Lambeau second round if they were to win

Comment

Cowboys better come with their best effort of the year or it’s one and done…

Go Boys Go…

Comment

I like the San Fran match up. Jimmy G is prone to turn the ball over if you can get pressure on him, which I believe the Cowboys can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Debo Samuel is going to set the Cowboys secondary on fire!

Comment

I predict our offense will really struggle, D will keep it close for us till halftime, then the 9rs will take over

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Debo Samuel is going to set the Cowboys secondary on fire!

He should be seeing double coverage all night. Single high safety that shades and Diggs. Let kittle try to beat us while we blitz the ish out of Jimmy G. Eli Mitchell is our biggest problem. Dude has vision and they have the best run blocking o line in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                He should be seeing double coverage all night. Single high safety that shades and Diggs. Let kittle try to beat us while we blitz the ish out of Jimmy G. Eli Mitchell is our biggest problem. Dude has vision and they have the best run blocking o line in the league.

I don’t think they have 2 guys that can cover Debo. If they do, Kittle and Aiyuk will feast. They HAVE to get pressure on the jumpy qb, and win TOP big.

Comment

The Boys will destroy Gimmy G! Who will the second round apponent be?

Comment

Doubtful they destroy Jimmy G. Your pass rush isn't any better then Aaron Donald and Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                      Doubtful they destroy Jimmy G. Your pass rush isn't any better then Aaron Donald and Von Miller
                      I am the official Sunshine Pumper of the Cowboys 🤠

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post

They definitely can be. And Jimmy G can definitely lose a game by himself.

Comment

Jimmy G and Kyle Shanahan have been to super bowl. McCarthy has too, but with a future first ballot HOF QB, not Dak.

Don’t get yalls hopes up
                          Last edited by Colton; 01-09-2022, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I ain’t pumping sunshine….just ready for a new opponent. I’ll take our chances. I think Garrapollo is beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                              Jimmy G and Kyle Shanahan have been to super bowl. McCarthy has too, but with a future first ballot HOF QB, not Dak.

Don’t get yalls hopes up

Jimmy G was a back up…

Comment

Jimmy G was the starter when they went to the super bowl

Comment

Working...
                                X