Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    It's a bowl thread.

Lol.

Y'all lost to them in the regular season too.

Jesus christ dude.
    We’ve beaten them 9 out of 10 years.

Yes, it’s a thread for teams who “actually” qualified for a bowl.

There’s only ONE conference still in the BOWL picture…..who is that again?

SEC SEC SEC……

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Oh noes. The big bad SEC whose bottom teams would run through the big 12 like **** through a straw with their 3rd string got roughed up by big 12 teams. Sorry, not sorry.

State of Texas was 3-0 vs the mighty SEC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Claiming State of Texas teams is no different then claiming “SEC”. Which I don’t. You are claiming teams from a state which is no different then claiming teams from a conference [emoji2359].

Nobody was complaining about k State “roughing us up”. I thought it was funny they were talking **** to our 3rd/4th stringers like they were defending champions. All I said was it was comical the way they were talking trash. Especially when they weren’t that good to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        We’ve beaten them 9 out of 10 years.

Yes, it’s a thread for teams who “actually” qualified for a bowl.

There’s only ONE conference still in the BOWL picture…..who is that again?

SEC SEC SEC……
        Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          Greg Robinson died from Alzheimer’s. 70 is too young. Dude could coach a defense.

https://twitter.com/mcallistermike1/...309883396?s=21

Awesome guy, great coach.

He was my buddies farther-in-law. [emoji120]

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Looks like TAMU can not only recruit at will, but also hire! What an addition! The rich get richer.
            They’ve been cheatin for years. Now that it’s legal and they’re getting beat at their own game……we’re accused of cheating!! You can’t make this stuff up!!

Comment

It's a bowl thread.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Then why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

That’s a tough disease for the person and the family to go through. Football is football, but these people are still people just like us.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Even the backup kicker got an unsportsmanlike penalty for taunting and shoving (or maybe it was an attempted tickle) a 350+ DL following a PAT! I half expected him to get a little roughed up on one of the next attempts (they certainly had plenty of opportunities! )

He tried to push a 330 lb D Lineman and then our player shoved him to the ground. Glad they got the right guy. THE ONLY THING I SAID WAS “they were undisciplined and got a lot of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties”. That is factual and not opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    Claiming State of Texas teams is no different then claiming “SEC”. Which I don’t. You are claiming teams from a state which is no different then claiming teams from a conference [emoji2359].

Nobody was complaining about k State “roughing us up”. I thought it was funny they were talking **** to our 3rd/4th stringers like they were defending champions. All I said was it was comical the way they were talking trash. Especially when they weren’t that good to begin with.
                    They were poking their bird chests out, because it’s the closest they’ll ever get to playing a big time SEC juggernaut like LSU and that’s in a bowl game when LSU is down and it doesn’t mean **** except to them. Yay, they win the tallest midget award!!! It was their Super Bowl. They will never play an SEC team when it’s all on the line. They couldn’t even beat lil ole A&M in the Big12 championship game when they were ranked #2 in the country. And we all know how bad A&M was in the Big12…..remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

That’s cool!! I was just telling my brother we needed to bring him back. Sad disease.

Comment

Just trying to catch up on this thread. Does LSU get an award for playing in the bowl game? Sounds like it must have been a heroic effort. Sad to have missed the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          And we all know how bad A&M was in the Big12…..remember?
                          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            Greg Robinson died from Alzheimer’s. 70 is too young. Dude could coach a defense.

https://twitter.com/mcallistermike1/...309883396?s=21

Hell of a coach. Hate to hear of his passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Just trying to catch up on this thread. Does LSU get an award for playing in the bowl game? Sounds like it must have been a heroic effort. Sad to have missed the game.

Does ATM for quitting with one game left this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
                                I've noticed Alabama gets very few penalties, especially personal fouls.

Holding and personal fouls stops momentum and helps the opponent move the ball.

You can't be elite without discipline

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
                                I think Alabama was one of the most penalized for most of the season... with the exception of the LSU game.

Comment

Working...
                                X