Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Was listening to ESPNU driving and they were talking how he gets players to stay and wait their turn instead of hitting the portal when they aren't starting. Robinson was an example.
    that's huge. He definitely gets players to be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      All top 10 teams that won their bowls.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
        I stand corrected. You can call them average. They just looked big, slow and undisciplined last night (with a few exceptions) I don't know how many personal fouls they got last night for unsportsman like conduct but it was more then a few. They acted like it was their superbowl. They should be excited for winning the game but it was comical how much trash they were talking to guys that have never done anything but practice with a real team. We got beat and they got the W but it was a glorified scrimmage. I was proud of the LSU players that showed up but it was just a shell of the real team. I hope the ship can be righted!
        I watched the first half. You probably picked up a lot more of that extra curricular stuff than what we saw on tv. That is too bad about that crap going on. Bill Snyder wouldn't have allowed that crap to go on. What a great coach and more importantly leader and teacher of kids he was. Class act

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          I stand corrected. You can call them average. They just looked big, slow and undisciplined last night (with a few exceptions) I don't know how many personal fouls they got last night for unsportsman like conduct but it was more then a few. They acted like it was their superbowl. They should be excited for winning the game but it was comical how much trash they were talking to guys that have never done anything but practice with a real team. We got beat and they got the W but it was a glorified scrimmage. I was proud of the LSU players that showed up but it was just a shell of the real team. I hope the ship can be righted!

Kstate apologizes to your “big boy” sec squad for hurting their feelers.

That’s lame dude…trash talk???lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Was listening to ESPNU driving and they were talking how he gets players to stay and wait their turn instead of hitting the portal when they aren't starting. Robinson was an example.
            The message gets heard when you are winning at the level they are.

Since 2008, Bama is averaging 12.5 wins per season. Each year you are only guaranteed 12 games to play.

Comment

I've noticed Alabama gets very few penalties, especially personal fouls.

Holding and personal fouls stops momentum and helps the opponent move the ball.

You can't be elite without discipline

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Kstate apologizes to your “big boy” sec squad for hurting their feelers.

That’s lame dude…trash talk???lol

What are you talking about? I don't care if they trash talk or not. I was just saying they repeatedly got unsportsmanlike penalties.....which is true. It wasn't just trash talking that was earning those penalties. There was plenty of extra curricular activities going on. It was a pretty chippy game. More so than I ever expected for two mediocre teams in a bowl game that didn't mean a whole lot which generally goes hand in hand with being undisciplined.
                Last edited by TildenHunter; 01-05-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

So will we see some more coaching changes?

Kiffin to UCLA?

Harbaugh to the Raiders?

Day to the Bears?

Fickle to Michigan or Ohio State?

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
                    I've noticed Alabama gets very few penalties, especially personal fouls.

Holding and personal fouls stops momentum and helps the opponent move the ball.

You can't be elite without discipline

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
                    That may have something to do with where most of the SEC refs are from. Or, so I have heard

Comment

Looks like its going to be Durkin for sure.

https://www.si.com/college/tamu/foot...dj-durkin-news

Comment

Looks like its going to be Durkin for sure.

https://www.si.com/college/tamu/foot...dj-durkin-news
                        I'm not too pumped about the hire....between him and Pruitt you have two solid DC's with crummy baggage. He walks into a good situation with a lot of talent, expectations are high. Time to win on both sides of the ball for the Ags.

ac

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                          I'm not too pumped about the hire....between him and Pruitt you have two solid DC's with crummy baggage. He walks into a good situation with a lot of talent, expectations are high. Time to win on both sides of the ball for the Ags.

ac
                          What baggage does Durkin have?

Comment

What baggage does Durkin have?

He was the HFC at Maryland when that OL player died from heat exhaustion if I’m not mistake.

Comment

Greg Robinson died from Alzheimer’s. 70 is too young. Dude could coach a defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                He was the HFC at Maryland when that OL player died from heat exhaustion if I’m not mistake.

Just did a quick google, allegedly the strength and conditioning coach was a real hardazz.

Comment

Working...
                                X