Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

The dust has settled for the 2021 regular season and championship games. Let's discuss bowl games and early signing day for recruiting.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnM64WLLzYo"]SEC Shorts - SEC teams return to the Bowl Dance - YouTube[/ame]

Love it!

Comment

Zach Kittley to Tech OC finally official. LFG!!

Comment

Looks like Oregon officially open. Cristobal to Miami.

Comment

Hope we roll Wake good and head to the off season to build an offensive behind Connor Weigman!

Comment

Ouch..............but deserved.

More time to work on flipping the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              The dust has settled for the 2021 regular season and championship games. Let's discuss bowl games and early signing day for recruiting.

SEC Shorts - SEC teams return to the Bowl Dance - YouTube
              Fitting!

Comment

Was talking with a buddy and it's pretty remarkable how Baylor has mastered the football rebuild. Done it 3 or so times in the last 10 years and weathered the Briles storm and all that from basically nothing the 20 years prior. Definitely not an easy task. 2021 Big 12 Football Champions and add in 2020 Men's Basketball National Championship and quite the accomplishments for BU Athletics. Well done

Comment

Heath, you know much about the Zach Kittley hire for Tech OC? Seems young, came up thru the Tech system to Houston Baptist to WKU. Any info on the DC candidates? Supposed to announce wed or so.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol I think his name gonna get thrown out there for every job this year. Baylor has the cash to lock him down and if they don’t throw a big contract at him to entice him to stay, gonna be their own fault. If he leaves, guess they have that rebuild formula down to go off of.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Army

Go army beat Navy

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        Was talking with a buddy and it's pretty remarkable how Baylor has mastered the football rebuild. Done it 3 or so times in the last 10 years and weathered the Briles storm and all that from basically nothing the 20 years prior. Definitely not an easy task. 2021 Big 12 Football Champions and add in 2020 Men's Basketball National Championship and quite the accomplishments for BU Athletics. Well done
                        Rhule and Aranda vs Strong and Herman.

Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Would Kiffin be interested in Oregon? He could get back on the West Coast and flip the bird to USC all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                            Heath, you know much about the Zach Kittley hire for Tech OC? Seems young, came up thru the Tech system to Houston Baptist to WKU. Any info on the DC candidates? Supposed to announce wed or so.
                            I don't know much about Zach that is not already out there. I will be spending some time with his dad's college roommate on Wednesday so hopefully I can learn more. I do know that Joey thought very highly of Zach and that was likely his #1 pick for the OC job which is a really good thing. You don't get your #1 choice many times.

Now that Patrick Toney is off the table and going to Florida with Napier, I am not sure who the DC will be. It will be interesting to see the DC hire and how Zach will complement each other. Looks like WKU threw the ball almost 70% of the time. Joey will have to find a DC that will work with an uptempo offense that is going to throw it all over the yard.

Mike Siravo is the other name out there, but they didn't think they could pull him away from the Carolina Panthers.

Comment

Thks.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X