Cobb’s a cowboy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobb’s a cowboy!

I was never a Beasley guy so to say I’m excited cobbs in the slot is an understatement

I am a Packer fan. Good luck, he is good, when he is not injured. Unfortunately, he is always injured

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
      I am a Packer fan. Good luck, he is good, when he is not injured. Unfortunately, he is always injured
      So was Beasley

Comment

Beasley won't be missed. Hope Cobb's can stay healthy.

Comment

Trade one piece of glass for another one. He is a more talented and athletic though

Comment

Yeeyee!! Let’s go Boys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cowboys need to get out of the bargain bin and find a legit pass threat without all the wear and tear

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                Cowboys need to get out of the bargain bin and find a legit pass threat without all the wear and tear
                I think they are building a team the right way, try and keep your own studs and try and find some guys who still have a little tread left, along with drafting well.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  I think they are building a team the right way, try and keep your own studs and try and find some guys who still have a little tread left, along with drafting well.
                  Guess I do agree for the most part, maybe I came in a little strong. I just think Dallas Is gonna need elite receiving talent with dak at the helm. Not saying Cobb is t the guy for the job but he has a history with injuries and has had one of the best QB’s I. The league throwing him the ball. Good news is they have been drafting well wonder what the plan is in this draft. I like the move just feel it shouldn’t end here
                  Last edited by Jcjohnson; 03-19-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I think it is a good move. They are doing the right thing by loading up as much hand talent as they can afford so that this year they can do one more evaluation on Dak and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      I think it is a good move. They are doing the right thing by loading up as much hand talent as they can afford so that this year they can do one more evaluation on Dak and go from there.
                      Yea they’ve proved really great at evaluating things that may or may not be working and moving on...

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Yea they’ve proved really great at evaluating things that may or may not be working and moving on...
                        maybe you should offer up your evaluation services

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          New England has lots of rings doing this!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            maybe you should offer up your evaluation services
                            No kidding, the team has been improving, they are trying to build a team that will be around for awhile, not a one hit wonder. I am not saying that they will but I am agreeing that they are going about it the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              I was never a Beasley guy so to say I’m excited cobbs in the slot is an understatement
                              Sounds good in theory. Prolly get 4 or 5 games out of him for the year. Million a game, good for him. Hes soild when healthy

Comment

Working...
                              X