X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biscuit Love for breakfast in Franklin.

Comment

Originally posted by texarican View Post
      i'll tell you what not to do. Absolutely do not order the large chicken at d@@m hot level from hattie b's the night before having to sit through an all day program kickoff at an important customer.

I.
      lmao

Comment

great suggestions so far!

Comment

I really expected somebody to mention Martin's Bar-B-Que joint. We got recommendations from a few places and they suggested there. They were awesome! And most everybody we ran into there in line were locals, so that always tells me something. Not a far walk from Broadway, which is where you go to drink and listen to live music.

I did eat at a few places closer to Broadway (like FLG's place and Red's) but they are all about the live music and scene. Martin's is about the food!

But seriously, I spent 3 evenings in a row down on Broadway just enjoying the scene. I'm not a big drinker and maybe had 2 drinks... but all the live music was pretty good and you can just walk in, listen, then go somewhere else (even if that is up stairs where a different band is playing.)

Comment

I always really enjoyed Rippys pulled pork sandwich and their ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blake shelton’s ‘Ol Red bar and restaurant has some pretty awesome tator tots in my opinion.

Comment

Just got home from Nashville. Like everyone else, we enjoyed Broadway and the Grand Ole Opry.

Food: We ate at a lot of places. Best in my opinion was Hatty B's for chicken & Pancake Pantry for breakfast.

Was not impressed with food at Margaritaville or Five Point Pizza but that's just me.

Favorite bars was Whiskey Bent & Kid Rock's place but that was mainly due to both having great bands.

We did learn on the last morning that taxis can be cheaper that Uber of Lyft.

Comment

Gotta eat at Hattie B's and get the hot chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
                    Just got home from Nashville. Like everyone else, we enjoyed Broadway and the Grand Ole Opry.

Food: We ate at a lot of places. Best in my opinion was Hatty B's for chicken & Pancake Pantry for breakfast.

Was not impressed with food at Margaritaville or Five Point Pizza but that's just me.

Favorite bars was Whiskey Bent & Kid Rock's place but that was mainly due to both having great bands.

We did learn on the last morning that taxis can be cheaper that Uber of Lyft.
                    I forgot to add, Parking sux in Nashville. We had a rent vehicle for several days. I paid as much as $30 to park, and as little as $6 but you will pay to park. They guys with the boots to clamp on your tire are always watching.
                    So if you are planning spend the majority of your time around Broadway, it is a big plus to get a place within walking distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
                      I forgot to add, Parking sux in Nashville. We had a rent vehicle for several days. I paid as much as $30 to park, and as little as $6 but you will pay to park. They guys with the boots to clamp on your tire are always watching.
                      So if you are planning spend the majority of your time around Broadway, it is a big plus to get a place within walking distance.
                      thanks for the tip

Comment

Pancake Pantry or Loveless Cafe for Breakfast
                        The Southern for Dinner
                        and a fried bologna sandwich at Robert's Honky Tonk for that late night snack

Comment

Anyone going to be in Nashville next week? I will be there Sunday through Wednesday.

Comment

417 Union for breakfast. Hattie B’s was pretty good hot chicken.

Comment

My family and I are here now. At Hattie’s for dinner. Best thing I ate was the Mac and cheese. I’m not a fried chicken guy though. We have kids with us. This place would be a blast with just adults.

Comment

Stopped by George's place for lunch and a little "Possum" Juice.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X