Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Shot" high BP and nose serious bleeding!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Shot" high BP and nose serious bleeding!!!

Is anyone else hearing of these side affect? I'm 100% positive that the MSM will not touch this subject.. All forms of liberal controlled SM will Bury it...

I know of 2 individuals who are suffering from frequent, random, bad nose bleeds and extremly high BP since taking the "Shot"..

Not sure which one but I can find out..

Haven’t seen or heard of this...

Comment

I hope it gets quiet. Folks that want the vaccine have had plenty of time and opportunity. They offer it free just walk up at Walmart and Walgreens. Im done with hearing commercials etc.

I hope that these are not widespread effects of this vaccine. I hope it has minimal effects both short and long term as about 1/2 the population will get it im guessing first year. Those that ate gonna get it have those that have no interest have not. I dont care if you have or have not. I do have issue with those and government trying to require it
      Last edited by glen; 04-29-2021, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen anything of that nature on my end...it's the severe body rashes & swelling that seem to pop up the most.

Comment

Which brand of shot?

Comment

I had no such reaction from the vaccine, but I did have high blood pressure readings after I had Covid. BP readings of 165/100 were pretty common each night after I contracted the virus.

Also, for months after I should have been over the virus, I simply could not shake it. I still felt like crap usually afternoon and night of every day. After getting my second shot within about a week the symptoms began to disappear and now I mostly feel as normal as a 74 year old guy can feel.
            Last edited by Drycreek3189; 04-29-2021, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Haven't heard anything about it, know nobody who's had that issue. Even the fake fearmonger sites aren't posting about it yet, so I'm assuming it's not happening much.

Comment

I work in a large hospital, and have only seen minor reactions(fever, aches, etc...). I have not seen anyone get ill enough to be hospitalized from the vaccine.

But i did see this article.

Sounds like what is going on with your friend.

Comment

I know a few people who took the shot & I have not heard of any issues.

Comment

Maybe it’s from their terribly high CO2 levels from all that mask wearing and also could be a side effect from becoming sheeple

Let the same comments from the same people in every single vaccine/Covid thread begin.

Comment

I also heard if it lasted more than four hours you need to call or see a Dr.

But, I didn't. And, all was ok. Heck of a side effect and perk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        I also heard if it lasted more than four hours you need to call or see a Dr.

But, I didn't. And, all was ok. Heck of a side effect and perk
                        The Dr is the last person I'd call with that problem.

I might actually get a Facebook and contact old girlfriends

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                          Which brand of shot?
                          Moderna(2 shot).
                          One is a older gentleman and the other is a lady in her late 30's.
                          She is at the Drs now over this with BP of 180/122.... She started having bad random nose bleeds about a week after the first shot. They have become semi regular..

The man checked himself into the hospital..

Hopefully this is a freak situation.

Comment

I had zero reaction to my covid shots. I got the Moderna. Nobody I know has had anything more than a headache or felt a little tired.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                              I work in a large hospital, and have only seen minor reactions(fever, aches, etc...). I have not seen anyone get ill enough to be hospitalized from the vaccine.

But i did see this article.

Sounds like what is going on with your friend.
                              I love how they say the condition is treatable, don't worry, get the shot.
                              Just come see us afterwards so we can treat your new condition and give you some more shots.
                              Can't make this stupidity up

Comment

Working...
                              X