Ranger Tumbler Holder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranger Tumbler Holder?

What are y'all using for large tumbler holders in your Ranger? The little cup holders forward of the doors are too small for anything but a beer can or Solo cup. First world problems.

You could put a cup holder adapter on. Here is an Amazon link for some adapters.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett Starks View Post
      You could put a cup holder adapter on. Here is an Amazon link for some adapters.

https://www.amazon.com/Gadjit-Adapte...7432b8_p_1_t_p
      The problem with that is that the dash protrudes too far forward to keep the cup holder adapter upright enough to keep it from spilling or falling out. I think it'll have to be something that attaches to the A-pillar....or something.

Comment

I have one of the baskets? That goes from right to left and attaches to roll bar sits forward up above dash. Has compartment on each end that’s perfect for a large cup

Comment

Comment

I just took the cup holder out. The hole in the dash with the cup holder out was large enough for me to get my 32oz bison cup in.

Disclaimer: my Ranger is a 2008, and idk if that will work on newer models.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Check these out:

I've seen some on boat T-Tops before. I was going to buy some for my boat but did not as I'm about to sell it.

Comment

On the 2018 I had I went to Auto Zone and got a cup caddie and screwed it to the floor in the center.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

I bought these off of Amazon for my 4 wheeler. They are excellent and do not spill , they also have an insert for smaller cups and cans.

Here are some more of the same type

Comment

That would work, but 600 dollars ?? Dang.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          On the 2018 I had I went to Auto Zone and got a cup caddie and screwed it to the floor in the center.
                          Do you have a link or a pic ? Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                            What are y'all using for large tumbler holders in your Ranger? The little cup holders forward of the doors are too small for anything but a beer can or Solo cup. First world problems.

I have the same problem, Ran over my 32oz Yeti tumbler last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              I just took the cup holder out. The hole in the dash with the cup holder out was large enough for me to get my 32oz bison cup in.

Disclaimer: my Ranger is a 2008, and idk if that will work on newer models.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I did the same!!

Comment

Working...
                              X