Hunting Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting Podcasts

Fixing to make a long drive. Any suggestions?

Not hunting but it’s good one to Listen to

Comment

Remi Warren - Cutting the Distance

All of them are fantastic. What MeatEater was 3-4 years ago. He tells a hunting story, then gives tips and tricks based on those stories. It's one of the best out there, hands down.

Randy Newberg is good if you don't mind slow paced rambling.
      Meat Eater is alright. A lot of stories just aren't interesting to me, and they tell inside jokes no one listening knows.

A good one if you need a laugh. Hank Patterson Outdoor Misadventures. The early episodes are gold, and episode
      Last edited by WItoTX; 12-11-2020, 12:23 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working class bowhunter

The hunting public

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

kifarucast

Comment

tagged for later....

Comment

Southern outdoorsman podcast.

Comment

If you’re into mobile hunting the Lone Wold Custom gear, d’aquisto series is great.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

All of them are fantastic. What MeatEater was 3-4 years ago. He tells a hunting story, then gives tips and tricks based on those stories. It's one of the best out there, hands down.

Meat Eater is alright. A lot of stories just aren't interesting to me, and they tell inside jokes no one listening knows.

A good one if you need a laugh. Hank Patterson Outdoor Misadventures. The early episodes are gold, and episode
                  I still like MeatEater. I appreciate the conservation and other outdoors topics. Even ones like the Finn Treasure was entertaining I sometimes look at the title/synopsis and think I won't like it but generally do. The Tom Brokaw one was surprisingly good.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Thanks for the suggestion on Remi Warren. Really enjoyed it. I listened to several.

Comment

Check out Lone Star Outdoor Show too. All about Texas hunting and fishing topics. The host has a lot of cool people on that he interviews mainly on Texas outdoors topics.

Comment

Tagged for next road trip

Comment

Unashamed. They talk ducks but you'll get some good preachin too.

Comment

The Element deer hunting podcast and films. Tyler Jones and K.C. Smith are two Texans sharing their experiences and asking unique questions of Whitetail hunting's brightest experts to get the best tips, tactics, and techniques for novice and veteran hunters alike.

This is my son's website/podcast. He's a TBHR too but doesn't post on here much.

Comment

Remi Warrens Cutting the distance is my favorite podcast.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X