Form 1 Suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 1 Suppressor

Anyone done one yet? Supposed to be pretty quick and painless. I’m down the rabbit hole and gonna pull the trigger on one next week probably.

Think that’s the one I done. Basically allows you to buy a single can without a trust and all the paper worm. Pretty easy process but still took almost a year to get it in.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
      Think that’s the one I done. Basically allows you to buy a single can without a trust and all the paper worm. Pretty easy process but still took almost a year to get it in.

No if you bought a suppressor already manufactured you were still on a Form 4.

Form 1 submissions are for items that are basically self-built. Approval times are typically 30-45 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes built one this summer it is fantastic and works just as well as the form 4 prebuilts. Mine is 7" long and weighs right a pound. Best money I have spent in a long time. Works great on my 16" AR in .223 and works fantastic on my 22" .204 bolt gun. Have a video of it on my phone but not sure how to post one on here. Was about 2 months for me total but I also waited till I had all the parts to do the form 1 eform. There is a good thread in the other side of the ranch on them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KIMG0054.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	24632815

Name:	KIMG0051.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	24632816

Name:	4024.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	24632817

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by westtexducks; 10-02-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X