Home for a good dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home for a good dog

This little fella followed wife home yesterday. This is like the 6th dog that has been dumped near our home. He was starving but happy now.

He is chipped, neutered and the vet sent message to owner with my contact info. They wont give me the owners info. He was adopted 3 weeks ago. My wife cant have dogs that shed or I would consider keeping him.

I got on a neighborhood page yesterday only to find someone else had already posted him looking for the owner. Guess that was their good samaritan dead as they didnt do anything else.

He is just a pup but really smart and friendly. Already taught him not to chew and a few basic commands. Wont say he is trained though. His name was Kilgore from the pos that dumped him. I've been calling him Ty.

Looking for s good home for him. Give some thought and let me know. We are in north Arlington.

Will likely take him back to place that he was adopted from if cant get home found soon. Maybe they can do something to the previous owner as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Think I might take him back to the vet that has the information.

Comment

It is a shelter in Fort Worth. Turns out you must be a resident of Fort Worth to turn an animal in. The shelter in Arlington euthanizes the dog if not picked up by some time.

Comment

Looks like a chill little fella.
        Bump for the little guy.

Comment

So the owner won’t take him back? What a piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
            So the owner won’t take him back? What a piece of work.
            Yes, it looks like the owner dumped the dog. He is likely a pos and not very bright. Probably didn't even think that someone would check to see if the dog was chipped. He does have a privacy on the chip to where I can't find out his details. But that doesn't mean that I can't still get a complaint filed against him - just gotta figure out how.

Comment

Pit mixes are awesome. Someone will get a great dog.
              Last edited by Fishndude; 05-07-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I think he has some pit too. One of the best strays we picked up was a pit. Same shedding and allergy issue for my wife though. She still stays in contact with the woman who took her. Living life on a farm now and likely more happy than she would've been with us.

My wife tells me that this one is supposed to be a Shepard mix. That came from the shelter that the last guy adopted from in Fort Worth.

My wife plans to try to take him back to that Fort Worth Shelter on Monday. So, let's keep this to the top and see if there is anyone out there that would like him.

Comment

Bump for a good looking pup

Comment

Bump for this little guy. May be some Vizsla in him with that nice
                    “bread crust” coat and color.

Comment

Dingo!

Good looking dog.

Comment

Did the vet tell you how old he thinks the pup is?

Comment

He is 4 months old.

Comment

What a cute puppy! You should call him Gizmo.

Comment

We adopted now what we are pretty sure is a mix pit. Sweetheart little dog, not the sharpest tool in the shed but a good dog. Hopefully someone snatch this one up.

Comment

Working...
                              X