This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Here come ags using bama as their backdrop, is it crimson red instead of Aggie maroon now [emoji1787]

Cincy trying to draft the whole roster of the best team ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05 Texas or 01 Miami?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      05 Texas or 01 Miami?

The fact you mentioned 05 Texas discontinues this convo enjoy your peyote [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best offense ever?

You hooked him right in the c holster![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Not a bad draft considering. Hope it gets better moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            You hooked him right in the c holster![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
            He's trippin now. Lol.

Comment

Five Longhorns had the honor of having their name called. Not many in the grand scheme of things, but it’s an uptick.

Comment

Happy for Sam. That kid is awesome. Hopefully he is a Taysom Hill kinda player.

Comment

Happy for Sam. That kid is awesome. Hopefully he is a Taysom Hill kinda player.

That’s a great spot for him with the QB on that roster.

Comment

I see it year after year, these kids declare for the draft, and go undrafted. I just dont understand it. If you arent a stud on your own team, AND a stud in your conference, you have no business declaring early. Unless you have a grades issue, stay in school and play another year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      I see it year after year, these kids declare for the draft, and go undrafted. I just dont understand it. If you arent a stud on your own team, AND a stud in your conference, you have no business declaring early. Unless you have a grades issue, stay in school and play another year.
                      Every single player we had that declared, should have stayed another year. Is coaching part of the problem with these guys not staying or is staying to help your team win at the college level just not that important to these guys anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Every single player we had that declared, should have stayed another year. Is coaching part of the problem with these guys not staying or is staying to help your team win at the college level just not that important to these guys anymore?

I agree with you. I think some of the problem is some of the agents
                        give the young men a false hope to get them to sign with them.
                        The agents should have to be held to a high standard and not sign
                        them up and ruin their chance of playing one more year. I don't think a lot of them care what happens when they don't get drafted. Just sorry it didn't
                        work out. On to the next one

Comment

I agree with you. I think some of the problem is some of the agents
                          give the young men a false hope to get them to sign with them.
                          The agents should have to be held to a high standard and not sign
                          them up and ruin their chance of playing one more year. I don't think a lot of them care what happens when they don't get drafted. Just sorry it didn't
                          work out. On to the next one

Comment

I hear ya. A fired coach had 5 draft picks.

Comment

All I can figure is. A. Horrible advice from an agent. B. Real bad situation at home financially. C. Failing school. D. Seeing the younger guys coming up and knowing they are going to get passed on the depth chart.

If I was a kid, I'd want to redshirt my freshman year, play at least 3, and evaluate. Heck bama has guys sit on the bench until their junior year, play one season and get drafted high it seems like, which is a good route too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

I think in Texas’ case, a lot of kids were sick of Herman’s **** and declared early before Herman was fired and Sark got here. Eagles and Chris Brown come to mind. They opted out before the bowl game. That, bad advice and their own **** poor self evaluation got them where they are today. Seems Herman sent a lot of folks to declare early the last 3-4 years.

On edit safety Chris Brown, didn’t leave early but he did have another year of eligibility due to Covid.... but still.
                                Last edited by Smart; 05-02-2021, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X