Baylor taketh. Then, they giveth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Baylor did nothing wrong as the leadership in Waco was confronted with a coaching situation they couldn’t win. Kim has nothing but love and respect for Baylor and the City of Waco. Mack Rhodes and Linda Livingstone have been very professional in their dealings with Kim and likewise Kim as been very professional and upfront with them.

Timing in life means everything. The older you get, the more you realize how important family and home are. The country girl from Tickfaw, Louisiana missed home. Her parents are still alive and reside 45 minutes from Baton Rouge.

As a player, Kim won 4 State Championships @ Hammond HS, and 2 National Championships @ Louisiana Tech. Mulkey is 58 yrs old and she could easily coach another 10 years if she chooses. No coach in the history of Women’s CBB has won National Championships at two different schools. Mulkey is motivated to win another NC and she will receive support from the fans and financial support from LSU.
    I agree with most of this. However, she had a birds nest on the ground at Baylor. Literally anything she could have wanted. But she choose to leave. And now recruits are going to wonder what she wants next...if she is willing to give up a powerhouse program she created, then how much loyalty does she really garnish from her recruits...to play at LSU?!

Comment

Here’s a wild prediction that I will place a bet on. I bet $500 that Mulkey will not win a NCAA Women’s National Championship game while at LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
        Here’s a wild prediction that I will place a bet on. I bet $500 that Mulkey will not win a NCAA Women’s National Championship game while at LSU.
        If the shrimp boat capt. can win one Kim has a pretty good shot.

Comment

Got a new shrimp boat capt

Rock'n the purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            If the shrimp boat capt. can win one Kim has a pretty good shot.
            Well maybe you are right lol, I rescind my bet

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
              Well maybe you are right lol, I rescind my bet
              Gotta admit even the first video is good. Eaux has no clue on how to take her.

Comment

That sucks for Baylor. Season ticket sales probably just got cut in half from 8 to 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too bad she gonna have to introduce herself to a new LSU head FB coach next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Too bad she gonna have to introduce herself to a new LSU head FB coach next year.
                    That's ok as long as it is a good one.

Comment

She knows Vic Schaeffer is about to dominate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

She was as great a player as she is a coach. We use to go to the Lady Techsters games all the time but skip the men's (pre Karl). Not an LSU fan but at least she is back close to home.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                          Quite surprised myself. I'm betting she is looking towards retirement from coaching soon and yes an AD job could be in her future.
                          Yeah that was my thinking too but she still has some good years left.

Comment

She got a half million dollar raise!

BP
                            Last edited by Big pig; 04-28-2021, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              She knows Vic Schaeffer is about to dominate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Who is Vick Shafther?

Comment

Working...
                              X