Trade hog hunt, for Alaska hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Congrats and thanks for updating. Now I wish I would have called him, but I don’t trust Craigslist
    Lol, I hear ya. He’s actually sitting with me as we speak and he’s still open to trades. The dude loves to hog hunt. He has a cool place to visit, but it is Alaska and comes w some real challenges! It’s not for everyone. Send me a pm w your contact and I will introduce you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Dang!!
      That's unbelievable and amazing all at the same time .
      If you ever need a extra, on one of the fishing trips up there, I'm your huckleberry .
      I take back all that shiite I said about you!

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
        i take back all that shiite i said about you!
        Brought a tear to my eye

Comment

Originally posted by Treeshark View Post
          Lol, I hear ya. He’s actually sitting with me as we speak and he’s still open to trades. The dude loves to hog hunt. He has a cool place to visit, but it is Alaska and comes w some real challenges! It’s not for everyone. Send me a pm w your contact and I will introduce you guys.
          Well have you ever told him about us .
          We have open enrollment for membership going on right now .

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Well have you ever told him about us .
            We have open enrollment for membership going on right now .
            He’s not much of a social media kind of dude! I did show him this post from this morning and he thought it was super cool! He’s interested in doing more trading so if anyone wants to check out The Alaskan coastal area and has good hog access for trade, hit me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Treeshark View Post
              He’s not much of a social media kind of dude! I did show him this post from this morning and he thought it was super cool! He’s interested in doing more trading so if anyone wants to check out The Alaskan coastal area and has good hog access for trade, hit me up!
              Pm sent

Comment

Working...
              X