New Lease - Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Lease - Eden

Looking at a place just south west of town about 6 miles. How is the axis herd around there as it’s all I am really interested in. Thanks for any information.

How many dang leases do you need?

Comment

That area is really spotty with axis. We hunt a 6500 acre place and half of it is covered with axis and the other half we have never seen one. We have had the place for 7 years.

Comment

Dang you are worse than me ya lease hoarder.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          How many dang leases do you need?
          FYI I had no leases this year. Next year I’m stacking back up!!! Never again will I make this mistake.

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Dang you are worse than me ya lease hoarder.
          I’m 6 months clean and I refuse to go another 6 months ha.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
            FYI I had no leases this year. Next year I’m stacking back up!!! Never again will I make this mistake.

I’m 6 months clean and I refuse to go another 6 months ha.
            Do you really need a lease when you own property

Comment

Do you really need a lease when you own property
              It’s hard shooting your own deer. I have name for some of them.

Comment

It’s hard shooting your own deer. I have name for some of them.
                Hope you didn’t forget to renew your PETA membership

Comment

That are is spotty for Axis, some have them while right next door they never see them.

Comment

Hope you didn’t forget to renew your PETA membership
                    I’m a full time sponsor! I was gonna ask you to get on this lease with me too. $1500 a spot and no limit on axis. But your being mean. Lol.

Comment

I’m a full time sponsor! I was gonna ask you to get on this lease with me too. $1500 a spot and no limit on axis. But your being mean. Lol.
                      Tease

Comment

Wait a minute!!!!! you can have a spot on mine and I’ll take a spot on yours. Man everyone I talked to around there had good herds. Some places didn’t have much but had passed-by herds. I heard of blackbuck being pretty good around there too. Any farm land close to this place?

Comment

Put me down, Elliscountyhog. I need an axis or nilgai lease. And you ain'tkidding when you say it's hard to shoot deer on your property

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            Wait a minute!!!!! you can have a spot on mine and I’ll take a spot on yours. Man everyone I talked to around there had good herds. Some places didn’t have much but had passed-by herds. I heard of blackbuck being pretty good around there too. Any farm land close to this place?
                            This plan could work! Yes there is a wheat field he says he plants but it’s for crop so he usually doesn’t plant until mid November. He says there is usually always axis in the place and at times over ran with them. No limits on them either so that is my draw to the place. Only thing is paid hunters only but again for as cheap as it is I can just go a few times a year and stack up on axis meat!

Comment

Working...
                            X