Request for prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for prayers

My wife is at MD Anderson being treated for Lymphoma using the car T treatment. Her fever has been spiking the last couple of days and this evening she lost cognitive abilities. This is a know side effect and we were told it reverses. At 8 this evening they moved her to ICU to better monitor her. I was able to see her at 10 and she didn't know who I was. Please keep her in your prayers. This hit me harder than I thought it would. I could have stayed with her this evening but when I left the hospital I would have to quarantine for 7 days before I could return to the hospital, but If I do not spend the night I can visit each day during visiting hours.

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by W-O View Post
      My wife is at MD Anderson being treated for Lymphoma using the car T treatment. Her fever has been spiking the last couple of days and this evening she lost cognitive abilities. This is a know side effect and we were told it reverses. At 8 this evening they moved her to ICU to better monitor her. I was able to see her at 10 and she didn't know who I was. Please keep her in your prayers. This hit me harder than I thought it would. I could have stayed with her this evening but when I left the hospital I would have to quarantine for 7 days before I could return to the hospital, but If I do not spend the night I can visit each day during visiting hours.
      I pray your wife recovers fully and for your strength during this ordeal. I can't imagine watching my wife go thru that.
      That's a strange rule for quarantine. Not sure I understand the logic there. If you stay in the hospital overnight then leave, you have to quarantine but if you only stay during the day and leave you don't?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers for all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgetting who you are would be a weird tough pill to swallow.

Prayers ^ for the both of ya

Comment

Prayers sent up for y’all both

Ron

Comment

The Lord God is the great physician and He knows what you need before you need it. Seek solace in Him today and make your selves open to his incredible healing in the name of Jesus!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent up for this family.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your wife!

Comment

Prayers sent Brother

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment