No announcement yet.

2020 pga @tpc harding park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.... all 6 should make the cut. Need some help on moving day, but I’m alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm DAL. Hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Hey KMart, is Lorenzo-Vera’s caddy the guy who almost got in a fight with Miguel Angel Jimenez?

Good eye!

That is Steve “Pepsi” Hale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I’m gonna go leave some blood, sweat, and tears, on the greatness of Fossil Creek tomorrow with the world famous cross country golf cart racer.

Haven’t taken a swing in 3 months and have a bad knee....should be fine.

Get plenty of liquid lubrication in you and it will all be good. I recommend Fireball for breakfast.

Comment

Zach Johnson goes from the leaderboard to not making the cut?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              Zach Johnson goes from the leaderboard to not making the cut?

Yeah... be shot 6 over yesterday

Comment

How’s it going out there Dale? The wind is picking up at the PGA but not close to what I played in during a practice round at Fossil Creek!

Who knows this may wind up being a good tournament before it’s over.

Comment

Look at Cantley with a 66. Barely made the cut. You only as good as your 4th and 5th man in team golf.

Tiger looks like he is ready to hit the showers. His playing partner Mitchell's caddie looks like Happy Gilmores loop!

Phil is whinning about every putt. My first and last time to pick him.

Comment

Bout 15 mph wind, but it’s nice to be out. 45 on the front, not bad for me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        It looks like you and AbcdJ are the only ones to pick Mickelson. Yall do know he is old like us....I mean yall.
                        I’m glad the leaders finally teed off. I have to go get in line for the early-bird.

Comment

Looks like a great day out there!

Comment

Fell apart on the back, on to Twin Peaks...not taking the cart.

Comment

Management at Fossil Creek needs a sense of humor

Comment

I have an 11:10 tee time for tomorrow. Planning to play, turbo shower, then sink in to the couch by 3:30 to watch the finish.

Golf course is a 3 minute golf cart ride from the house, so unless there is mega slow play, I should be able to accomplish this timeline.

Comment

Working...
                                X