Ebike experiences/advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebike experiences/advice

Looking into getting an ebike for a hunt but I know nothing about what to look for in one. Would an ebike be good for hilly/rocky terrain?

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Wes122984 is a Wealth of knowledge on ebikes. If he doesn’t check in PM him.

Comment

I bought a Sondors Fold X for public land hunting. The bike has plenty of power and I can pull a full grown deer on the little trailer I bought for it. This pic was taken at laguna atascosa last year.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice ride. If I get selected this year at Laguna, I will look into renting an E bike if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          Nice ride. If I get selected this year at Laguna, I will look into renting an E bike if I can.
          You can buy one for under $1k.

Comment

dude... don't tempt me like that. It is a possibility. Nilgai are on my bucket list. I came close my first time. All a learning experience.

Comment

Following this thread as I have considered buying an E-kit for my bike.

Comment

I bought my wife an ebike due to her arthritis problems. It was a RAD ebike and I have to say its pretty cool. I wouldn't use the one i bought her for hunting but it has plenty of power and is very quiet. The battery will last 26 miles. For hunting I would lean towards something like txfire posted above. All and all I am pretty impressed with the new ebikes.

Comment

Look at Bakcou.

Comment

Looks like I showed up late to this thread, if it helps I sell many brands, mostly built for hunting so I can steer you right if you have any questions. It mainly depends on the land you ride, steep hills or flat cornfields calls for very different bikes.

Comment

Working...
                    X