No announcement yet.

Maybe a 150 b&c 8pt in the making!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my! Those brow tines are impressive. I hope he doesn't break anything off before you get him. I love seeing how he has changed over the years.

Comment

I'd puke...

Comment

Brows for days, heck of a deer

Comment

I just keep looking at this thread. Unbelievable buck

Comment

70 inches of tines . 52 beams. 40 mass.22 spread?

That's 184? I gotta be big eying him

Comment

Steve, I think you're in the ball park! Sure hope OP gets him before he gets broke up!! I'd like to know the real measurements on those incredible brow tines!!

OP, Good luck!!

Comment

Yep he is a dandy

Comment

Oh wow!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    70 inches of tines . 52 beams. 40 mass.22 spread?

That's 184? I gotta be big eying him

I have similar numbers but 23-24 wide, I think I have him at 186, give or take 2-3 inches. I’ll have to get pics once he’s out of velvet, let’s get some guesses on score once I get better pics. We are going to kill him this year, as soon as the season opens and he shows up, he’s dead, so I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

He's gonna break this brows. Holy crap

I hope not

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
                        I have similar numbers but 23-24 wide, I think I have him at 186, give or take 2-3 inches. I’ll have to get pics once he’s out of velvet, let’s get some guesses on score once I get better pics. We are going to kill him this year, as soon as the season opens and he shows up, he’s dead, so I hope.

I sure hope you get him before he breaks. Could get hung up with another deer too with that crazy crossing brow. He gonna grow a little more too.

We have the same numbers except you give him 2 more inches on. Spread. You are probably right. I could get him to 190 with just a little here and there.

Comment

I sure hope you get him before he breaks. Could get hung up with another deer too with that crazy crossing brow. He gonna grow a little more too.

We have the same numbers except you give him 2 more inches on. Spread. You are probably right. I could get him to 190 with just a little here and there.

Gonna try, I’m not shooting him, the owner of the ranch and my good friend is. I’ve managed this place for 10 years and so happy to see a deer this caliber and we have a lot of up and comers I’ll post on. I’m going to video it and will post it, the bucks name is nevado and has a specific pattern depending on the time of year. You can learn a lot on a buck if you watch him, have cameras on him, through out the years, you can basically know his daily routine if you spend the time on it. I’m so excited to see how he turns out, wish us luck.

Comment

Also, I appreciate everyone following along, might have to do a live hunt when the time comes.

Comment

So, he's 7 this year, or 8? I'd like to see the weight on that pig.

Comment

He's stunning. Look forward to seeing hard antler. Congrats and good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X