Trump Rape Accuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Rape Accuser

CNN finds new low. Taking advantage of an obvious mentally ill woman to push their agenda. A continuing desperation. Even Cooper can't take it and goes into a commercial break suddenly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qD0P3FFJ7k"]E. Jean Carroll on Anderson Cooper "I wasn't forced" - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, they picked a real winner in that one. I just hope the Dems keep on doing what they’re doing. Surely it will only help Trump in 2020. But then again, there are a lot of really stupid people.

Comment

Doesnt she run a tour group company in NY that goes to " terrible men" locations and take pics.....

She looks like a loon....

Do you remember everyone you met 35 years ago at a party ?

Comment

Gary Busey doing Gary Busey things

Comment

At first I thought Nancy Pelosi got a new hairdoo

Comment

Ho Lee Chit

Comment

Wow....is all I can say. What a nut!!!

Comment

Yeah, i think a lot of dems see a no win situation with this lady and her mental illness.

Comment

Well.... bless her heart. That elevator doesn't get off the ground floor, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Yeah, they picked a real winner in that one. I just hope the Dems keep on doing what they’re doing. Surely it will only help Trump in 2020. But then again, there are a lot of really stupid people.
                    👍🏻 Dems are so desperate, most will buy her story.

Comment

I think from an early age she really liked recess more than class.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly, how does CNN put her on air? I know she fits their agenda, but someone in the studio had to have talked to her prior to the cameras being turned on. It’s just flat stupid. They could keep more viewers by just videoing chicken eggs in an incubator waiting for them to hatch.

Comment

“I find you fascinating to talk to” [emoji23] WOW lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                            Honestly, how does CNN put her on air? I know she fits their agenda, but someone in the studio had to have talked to her prior to the cameras being turned on. It’s just flat stupid. They could keep more viewers by just videoing chicken eggs in an incubator waiting for them to hatch.
                            Primetime grass growing, followed by late night incubator watch. Could only help their ratings at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by jfisher View Post
                              at first i thought nancy pelosi got a new hairdoo
                              lol, lol!!

Comment

Working...
                              X