Chad Morris to Allen High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad Morris to Allen High School

Man, as if Allen needed any more weapons lol. Their dominance should definitely continue.

Very interesting indeed

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

In 16 years as Head Coach in High School, 167-40 and 3 titles. Not too shabby. Hard to believe Allen's enrollment is not too far off from TCU's...

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        In 16 years as Head Coach in High School, 167-40 and 3 titles. Not too shabby. Hard to believe Allen's enrollment is not too far off from TCU's...
        A high school with collegiate enrollment... That's crazy...... They have a unique problem of too much talent... A nice problem to have...

Comment

Allen HS has a completely unfair enrollment advantage. Anywhere else the town would have been divided into 2 or 3 separate high schools. I think every state championship they own should have double asterisks ** by it and the runner up should also have one noting the enrollment numbers.

And that's not even mentioning the money they spend on coaches, stadiums, players...etc.

Comment

Indeed. The City of Allen would rather have one single High School and a 72 Million Dollar Stadium than two high schools - all priorities unfortunately.

They recruit and employ players parents so that they can enroll and play for Allen as well, but I guess that happens in a lot of places.

Comment

I believe most 6A division 1 schools have similar enrollments.... Most have decent athletic programs..... I ain't mad at them... The other programs should level up... [emoji38]

Comment

I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but this is why Allen sold off land to Plano and Frisco back in the 70's. They got the size of the city limits down to where per square mile, they only have to have 1 HS. At least that is what I was told.

Comment

Why all the complaining? They were great when they had Kylar Murray but haven't done much since. Duncanville North Shore Katy Austin westlake has had way more success lately

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

guys:

Surely UIL has eyed all this and has made it fair. I assume they are similar size enrollment as over top 6A schools in the state

Comment

Rounding here
                      Allen has 6900
                      Plano West 5500
                      Plano East 5400

Largest Houston Area Schools are
                      North Shore 4500
                      The Woodlands 4300

This is 2020 according to Dave Campbell

Comment

That was Converse Judson for years and a bunch of state titles. They finally broke into 2 high-schools.

Comment

Originally posted by esoct25 View Post
                          Why all the complaining? They were great when they had Kylar Murray but haven't done much since. Duncanville North Shore Katy Austin westlake has had way more success lately

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Bingo! I don’t think adding Morris makes them any better than they already were. A top tier program for sure but hasn’t done much lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel sorry for Allen. Had high hopes when he came to Arkansas and all were unfulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by timberking View Post
                              I feel sorry for Allen. Had high hopes when he came to Arkansas and all were unfulfilled.
                              He may be better suited for High School. He is a great leader of young men.
                              Followed his Lake Travis Teams and Titles. Kids at LT really liked him.
                              Wish him the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X