Scholarship Available from Brazos County Archery Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scholarship Available from Brazos County Archery Club

Howdy! The Brazos County Archery Club is now accepting applications for the Emma Hojnacki Scholarship. These are $500 scholarships for any post secondary education in the United States. That's right - any tech school, junior college, college, major university, graduate or undergraduate program.

Visit our web site at https://www.brazoscountyarchery.com/...l-scholarship/

Applicate does not have to shoot a bow but does have to support archery and/or bowhunting.

That's great!!! Are you sending out to all the local chapters of conservation groups? DU, SCI, NWTF, RMEF, etc?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a great idea!

But I don't know how to contact them.

Comment

Cool, we need all the interest and support we can get from that generation.

Comment

How have I not heard of this club? What do you have for kids interested in getting started?

Comment

If you have been to Live Oak Archery, you should have heard of us. We have fliers everywhere.

The best we can do is offer facilities for kids. The Brazos County 4H practices here on Saturdays. They have some equipment to loan. I also offer private lessons but I do not have equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              What a great idea!

But I don't know how to contact them.
              The websites for each should get you there....even if you have to ask for local chapters on the "contact us" tab. For SCI HOUSTON Chapter I can get it posted in most instances as former president.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just sent it to my son, he is going to apply.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X