Value of Mercury 110 Thunderbolt outboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of Mercury 110 Thunderbolt outboard

My dad had a Mercury 110 Thunderbolt outboard that has been sitting in his shed for years. Said it didnt run and if I could get it running I could sell it and we would split the money . Anyrate, took it home, pulled the cover and made a few tweaks, put new fuel in the tank and it fired up on the third pull. Runs like a champ. 2 cycle, 9.8 hp

I am not a boat guy and have no clue how much this thing is worth. It is in really good shape for a '73 model motor. Anyone have a ballpark guess as to its value?
    Last edited by texan16; 04-05-2021, 02:12 PM.

Bump for some info

Comment

Probly 300, out boards that old aren't very desirable other than someone that likes to collect old motors, pics would help as well

Comment

I would guess 3-400 would be fair.

Comment

my very first outboard was a 9.8hp Thunderbolt Mercury Outboard with a 2-blade prop. Many great memories. Thanks for reminder! Good luck with your sale!

Comment

$300 w a title.
            $0 without a title

Comment

Ran a lot of trot lines and crawfish traps with one of those. May have even chased down a few wood ducks and mallards with it also

Comment

If it runs like it should you can get 500 all day !

Comment

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I was figuring around the $300 range. Will see what we can do. Thanks again.

Comment

it may be hard to sell if you dont have a title. good luck and i love those old outboards

Comment

Working...
                    X