Spray foam insulation around ETX/Tyler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spray foam insulation around ETX/Tyler?

Looking for recommendations on who to use. Building is actually outside Henderson. 30x50. Probably looking around 2" closed cell at least on ceiling.

I'm actually in the middle of having foam sprayed in attic and under house. I went with Tri-Lakes spray foam. I did not do much research but, so far, so good. They are out of Pittsburgh TX. Today they pulled insulation and foamed 3/4 of attic with open cell and will be doing closed cell under house tomorrow. So far, they have been great to work with. The work crew are all polite, friendly and competent. They have not skimped on the foam. I'm hoping they will finish tomorrow and can update then. I can shoot you the owners name and number if interested. I just can't yet say I would recommend them.

Comment

Most companies are about a month out. One of the main ones here in Mesquite is and they do a great
      LCR contractors

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
        Most companies are about a month out. One of the main ones here in Mesquite is and they do a great
        LCR contractors
        I got lucky. Met with owner for survey and quote on Saturday. I gave the go ahead yesterday and they started this morning. Most of their jobs are further away so they were able to fit me in since the crew just finished a job in Dallas yesterday and needed a local, easy job. We are located on Cypress Springs so, pretty much in their backyard.

Comment

Spoke with a lady That is it having her house spray foam and her contractor can I get the foam

Comment

Working...
          X