• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Is it a HCSO case? Baytown?
    He and the “delivery” address are in the city

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Is it a HCSO case? Baytown?
      Baytown PD. Was HCSO until 3 years ago when I was annexed.

Comment

Good luck getting the police to act on this. They pulled out boxes full of fake ballots and nothing happened

Comment

I’ve got some suppressors.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            Im surprised it was a delivery address that was local. Police should be all over that.

Setup two-step verification on PayPal.

Just a heads-up....the people receiving it may not be the thieves. I purchased a dewalt sawzall off eBay years ago and got a call and a meeting with an investigator out of it. Brand new tool I payed about 5% less than normal price. Turns out the person I was buying it from purchased it from Lowes using a stolen credit card and had it shipped directly to me. Easy enough to clear up with my paypal statement but sad for the victims whose card was used.

Comment

My neighbor moved out of her house prior to putting it on the market. We caught a guy that lived about a 1/4 mile away shipping stuff there.

Thieves search the MLS for vacant houses and have goods shipped to that address. Most of the time they can track the package right to the door, or get a notification it has been dropped off. They just drive by and pick up the goods.

Comment

Working...
              X