No announcement yet.

Wife’s boss is ticking me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share his number here and we can all call him to see how he's doing or if he needs anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      What is your Wife’s job title. If she’s anything other than his personal assistant, that is inappropriate on multiple levels.

If she is a personal assistant, that’s pushing it given the circumstances.

Agree 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
        2 quotes I love ...

1. Lack of preparation on your part doesn’t constitute an emergency on my part!
        2. If you fail to prepare you have prepared to fail.

Now that being said,I’m the only one in my small neighborhood that has 4 wheel drive. I offered to pick up whatever was needed. They didn’t need anything but appreciated the offer.
        However, I did burn a 1/4 tank of gas yesterday running errands for family members.
        Don’t mind that at all.
        But no way in hell I’d run an 80 mile round trip to deliver bottled water for my wife’s boss!!
        Been running around picking up prescription, cat litter, food ect
        He has water and gas stove

Comment

Man this guy must be king of the office.
          Drive 40 miles to deliver me water?

Wow, I think I’ve read it all.

Sounds like it’s the wife’s time to brush up on the resume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I feel ya.
            My wife is an attorney and is driving from Dallas to Beaumont today in an ice storm b/c some idiot federal judge won't delay pre-trial hearings on Friday morning for a trial starting Monday. The hotel in Beaumont has no water- judge doesn't give a tinker's ****. I am totally T'ed off right now.

Comment

I’m calling Bull shat. If he fires her for that shell find a better job. I have water, groceries, generator, and a bar b que put. He could of had all his stuff delivered. And btw, doesn’t matter if you have an eight wheel drive he’s not calling the shots in your life. Wife should tell him “my husband said he wasn’t going out in this weather”. And leave it there

Comment

Put a case of frozen water bottles in the back of your truck bed. Deliver it & say you had no electricity & it froze.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                  Man I feel ya.
                  My wife is an attorney and is driving from Dallas to Beaumont today in an ice storm b/c some idiot federal judge won't delay pre-trial hearings on Friday morning for a trial starting Monday. The hotel in Beaumont has no water- judge doesn't give a tinker's ****. I am totally T'ed off right now.
                  Can do zoom?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Start drinking and tell her you can’t drive. Two birds with one stone!

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                      Can do zoom?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
                      Fed judge won't allow it. All in person. The hearing tomorrow is a formality but she won't suspend until Monday morning when jury selection begins. And she's appointed, not elected, so not much anyone can do. Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                        Fed judge won't allow it. All in person. The hearing tomorrow is a formality but she won't suspend until Monday morning when jury selection begins. And she's appointed, not elected, so not much anyone can do. Ridiculous!
                        Ha, I think I know who you're referring to, I had occasion to spend time with her when I was a clerk. She sure thinks she is special.

Comment

Dumb boss from a liability standpoint. If someone got hurt trying to take him supplies they could be in legal trouble. The Slimey lawers drool over that kind of crap

Comment

Comment

I hate to provide this advice, but perhaps your wife needs to seek employment somewhere else. There is a point even when getting paid that employers can be guilty of enslaving employees.

Comment

I’m surprised the boss even asked. That’s amazingly inappropriate. I would tell him no also.

Comment

Working...
                                X