No announcement yet.

Retirement- I’m done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a feeling I'll retire when they lay me below the cold cold ground...

Congrats and hope to join in a couple!!

Comment

Congrats Billy!!!!!!

I'm lookin at about 4 more years.

Comment

Congrats Mr Billy, I have a feeling you will make the most of it.

Also congrats to all the others that have punched their last time clock recently and started the new chapter.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
          Congrats Mr Billy, I have a feeling you will make the most of it.

Also congrats to all the others that have punched their last time clock recently and started the new chapter.

Rwc
          There's not many around anymore that have ever punched a time clock.

Comment

Congrats on a retirement well earned! Only a few years behind you if all goes well.

Comment

congrats sir, enjoy it

Comment

congrats, I turned 69 yesterday and have been retired 6yrs. I like it alot and you will too

Comment

Wife asked what I was doing today, I said nothing. She said, you did that yesterday, I said, I wasnt finished.

Comment

I've been retarded for several years and don't regret it a second. Congrats.

Comment

Congrats brother !

This crosses my mind daily

Comment

God lord willing next year for us. The Mrs and I are both going to retire at the same time

Comment

Congratulations sir!!!! Well done indeed!! I'm not quite there. Still working for the family business and probably will as long as my health holds out or until I hit 70. Stay busy and stay well!!

Comment

Congratulations! Job well done and life well planned.

I really shouldn't open these threads. I was supposed to retire on the 26th (actually a year ago on the 26th). I keep finding excuses why I need to keep working. After spending 8 years helping to build a new company, I don't want to be the first to jump ship; especially when the business is going gangbusters.

Comment

Congrats on the retirement! My official date was 12/31/20. 46 yrs in the chemical business. Haven't looked back. Haven't done more fishing but concentrating on the Honey-do list which, astonishingly, keeps getting longer. But i ain't gettin in any hurry with it either. Good luck with yours!

Comment

congrats on the retirement. 3-5 years and I'll be right there with you. Depends on how bad the stock market gets screwed up by crazy Joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X