No announcement yet.

$1,050,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw that yesterday and after watching that horse I think he got off cheap. That mare will win him that much and more. Loved watching her work.

Comment

Little known fact he purchased that filly last year for $23,000

I pass her daddy (Woody Be Tuff) most mornings he's an amazing stud.

Comment

I’ve never seen a horse that doesn’t cost a crap ton of money just to maintain !
        Thank God my cows come to a feed sack, I would be in trouble.

Comment

That’s a lot of money for a hay burner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im 58 yrs old, I saw a 100k cutting horse when I was a teenager, but that dude really really had money cool sport

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Most people in the Cutting Horse world buy/sell horse's as a tax right off. BIG MONEY

Comment

The horse market across the board has been stupid crazy for the last year or so. I’ve seen multiple ranch horses go for 20-30k easy

Comment

One of my best friends bought High Brow Cat back in 2013 or 14 I think. Heck he had to buy an entire ranch just to get the dang horse! Think it was a 10M dollar deal. I know for a fact he’s made his money back several times over. Of course some of that was selling the dang ranch he had to buy to get the horse! Crazy. Lol

Comment

$1,050,000

That is insane. Most trainers i know don’t put full rides on horses until 3 years old to allow for full development of the legs/feet and to avoid injuries. Lots of ground work goes into them at two, but full weight riding and working to that degree?

Comment

Really pretty horse. I know nothing about cutting horses or horses in general. How much of what that horse does is natural and how much is it the cowboy. In other words, I know my lab has natural instinct to hunt but of course he needs training.

Comment

I can’t imagine how hard it was to let that horse go. Even for a million dollars. That man was an emotional wreck. As I would be. The connection he had with that horse probably will never happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                            I can’t imagine how hard it was to let that horse go. Even for a million dollars. That man was an emotional wreck. As I would be. The connection he had with that horse probably will never happen again.

Most will never understand that. When you have worked many many horses and finally straddle “that one” you never want to get off for anything!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Most will never understand that. When you have worked many many horses and finally straddle “that one” you never want to get off for anything!
                              Never get off? I would have done a back flip off the saddle and moonwalked across the arena. Show me the money.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                                Man was an emotional wreck because he paid $27k for that horse and sold it a year later for a million. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X