The Rape Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rape Tree

I saw this EXACT SAME THING on our lease near Eagle Pass - womens underwear hanging in trees - this is unbelievable

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHfkRZihuHE"]Shawna Explains The Rape Tree - YouTube[/ame]

wow

Comment

Cell cam/alert at a known one and get out there to hopefully hang a mfer or ten. Some bullets to their head at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Texashookset View Post
        Cell cam/alert at a known one and get out there to hopefully hang a mfer or ten. Some bullets to their head at least.

Yes sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

But we don’t have an illegal immigration problem…the hangings should start in DC…

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
            But we don’t have an illegal immigration problem…the hangings should start in DC…

X2

Comment

Sick ! Need to put a sniper there.

Comment

We’ve seen those around Encinal. Makes you want to do some street justice

Comment

Sad situation there no matter how you see it.

Comment

Need to kit up with NVG and do the Lords work

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                      And that's a fact..

Comment

They pay complete strangers to do something highly illegal and expect nothing bad to happen? Come over here legally and you won't get raped or locked in a trailer when it's 110 degrees outside. Duh.......I mean.....think about it. It's a business ran by people who don't care one thing about a human life. That's like working for a thief and expecting them not to steal from you. Doesn't work like that.

And I'm not saying it's not sad. It is but those people bringing them over here are heartless,ruthless sumbucks. They gotta know that.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 10-03-2022, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Trumps “bowl of skittles” comment comes to mind…

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            They pay complete strangers to do something highly illegal and expect nothing bad to happen? Come over here legally and you won't get raped or locked in a trailer when it's 110 degrees outside. Duh.......I mean.....think about it. It's a business ran by people who don't care one thing about a human life. That's like working for a thief and expecting them not to steal from you. Doesn't work like that.

And I'm not saying it's not sad. It is but those people bringing them over here are heartless,ruthless sumbucks. They gotta know that.

Think about how bad their future prospects look to them when they would rather take that chance than stay at home. I am about as conservative as can be but I can still have compassion for people who are striving for a better life. The only way this will ever improve is if America makes a significant change in policy and starts working to improve Mexico. There is no reason there should be a 3rd world country next to the most powerful wealthy country in the world

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                              Think about how bad their future prospects look to them when they would rather take that chance than stay at home. I am about as conservative as can be but I can still have compassion for people who are striving for a better life. The only way this will ever improve is if America makes a significant change in policy and starts working to improve Mexico. There is no reason there should be a 3rd world country next to the most powerful wealthy country in the world
                              There are legal ways to get over here. If they can't do that they roll the dice. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

There ain't no fixing Mexico. They're just as corrupt as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X