Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the AG's chances this week. The new style is to beat ranked teams and lose to the unranked one's!!!!!! Gig em.............I guess!?!?!?

Comment

TCU at Kansas with College Gameday should be good. Think TCU the last P5 unbeaten in TX.

Comment

Hook em

Comment

I would have thought Tennessee would be favored by more than 3.......should be an interesting game. I just wish it wasn't at 11:00. Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            TCU at Kansas with College Gameday should be good. Think TCU the last P5 unbeaten in TX.
            Frogs are 5-1 when Gameday is present.......

One of KU's RB's is out....

Match up looks favorable on paper.....

TCU has not played well in Lawrence.....

Haven't done this much intel on KU in ages, the world is upside down

Comment

No hope for this week but I will be watching as usual!

XXNCS put me down for the avatar challenge as always!

Comment

I didn't watch the game, just listened to the trainwreck on the radio. Souned like more of the same, turnovers and stupid penalties. Hiring an OC and changing up the offensive scheme may help but if they can't clean up the sloppy errors it won't matter.

Saban should have his way with Jimbo Saturday and I doubt he touches the breaks after the offseason smack talk.

Comment

Texas is going to blow the doors off Oklahoma.
                  Aggies suck and are going to get rolled by Alabama.
                  Baylor is average, and on a bye week.

Excited to watch Kansas/TCU! Big 12 is pretty fun this year with so many teams that are evenly matched.

Comment

Do they have any idea as to whether Gabriel will be out of protocol for Saturday?

I’m hoping for the return of Ewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      Do they have any idea as to whether Gabriel will be out of protocol for Saturday?

I doubt he plays? That hit on Gabriel was one of the most vicious ones I have seen in years. I cannot believe that OUs bench didn't clear and beat the **** out of the TCU kid lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mudhole.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	24693392

Click image for larger version

Name:	steamer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	24693394

I'm not sure which one is more appropriate, but they both apply for my Ags.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

This is from an OU site.

*** As for Sooners QB Dillon Gabriel, I was told, "He is doing much better, but to say he will or won't play is way too early." I don't think we will know anything until probably Thursday. There is a baseline that concussion protocols have to go by, and OU has always been a leader in how they go about it. The other thing is that some people come back faster than others when it comes to concussions, so we will have to be patient before knowing the answer to play/not play with Gabriel.
                          Sounds like they could be getting several other players back (or healthier) too.

Comment

Y’all get to watch my Mustangs on Wednesday night. Be nice as I’m prepared for the worst. Although Tcu’s performance against OU was eye opening. Still don’t think we are where we want to be as a program.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                              Y’all get to watch my Mustangs on Wednesday night. Be nice as I’m prepared for the worst. Although Tcu’s performance against OU was eye opening. Still don’t think we are where we want to be as a program.
                              Love week day bonus football !

Comment

Gabriel didn't look very good before the injury.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X