WIFI / Internet Options - Segovia, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIFI / Internet Options - Segovia, TX

Can someone help with what options I have for WIFI / Internet at our ranch in Segovia? Satellite, from what I gather is junk. We have been using our phones/IPad's as Hot Spots, but I want something that I just walk in and it's there and don't have to worry about slowing down if we use our "Unlimited".

Thank you.

Have you looked into Starlink? Don't have it so I don't have any experience with it, but it is Elon Musk's company and was designed for the rural areas.

Comment

I just looked and it is not available yet.

Comment

I haven't tried it yet but T-mobile has a "hub" the guy called it. Basically you pay $50/month and it becomes your home router/Wifi.. Unlimited data.

I assume it's like using your phone to hotspot all devices in your house. Only this is supposedly better.

Anyone use something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I haven't tried it yet but T-mobile has a "hub" the guy called it. Basically you pay $50/month and it becomes your home router/Wifi.. Unlimited data.

I assume it's like using your phone to hotspot all devices in your house. Only this is supposedly better.

We have been on the T-Mobile about 6 months and it’s. Even awesome!

Comment

I will have to check it out. Thanks for the info!!

Comment

We just hooked up our Starlink last week at our place in Segovia and it is amazing. It's as quick as being in my office with DSL. I wonder if they just hit their quota for the area because we had no issues obtaining it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

This, works great and take it anywhere. I use at home and take to lease.

Comment

I have looked on the T-Mobile web site and see the 5G MiFi M2000. Is this the one you are using?

Comment

Working...
                  X