X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Yes. And few other details but I'm really not at liberty to say. He nor his grandson were threatened. I'll say that.

On another note were green as hell! With more rain this last week!
      Good deal sure it was a little scary but at least they are all good. Hunted down there for about 7-8 years and loved it.

Comment

I can't wait to go back. It's in my blood.

Comment

Headed down Next Monday to get corn spinning and reset all cameras.

I’m excited to hunt this new place. Completely different feel than the place we hunted further north. I’m gonna try and stick something respectable with the Mathews. Got my oldest son dialed in with the bow and he’s going after culls and pigs.

Comment

Almost 2 inches today. I can already see the deer walking over the corn

Comment

We got about 1/2 way done with feeders/cameras before the downpour. We saw 40-50 teal I may just duck hunt this year LOL

Comment

Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Hey guys wanted to invite any of y’all that would like to participate this year in our Mexico contest to join in! We’ll be doing a trophy for the 2 overall placements this year, and looking forward to doing a banquet as well! You can find the Facebook page for more information or the website tlfcontest.com

We hope everyone has a safe and memorable season VIVA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by drop dead fred; 10-21-2022, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I got my gun permit, it’s good for 180 days. A few other changes for Eagle Pass crossing, but some of you experienced border crossers would know if they’re a big deal or not.

Comment

Are you guys bringing all your food across or are you buying it in Mexico ? For several years we would bring our own meat but last year they took a bunch of ours at the border, took all of our chicken but left all of the beef.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      Are you guys bringing all your food across or are you buying it in Mexico ? For several years we would bring our own meat but last year they took a bunch of ours at the border, took all of our chicken but left all of the beef.
                      We do a mix of both. I typically just stop in at HEB in PN and go full on grocery shopping. Most of our members prefer not to stop for anything outside of gas for the lease vehicles. I have been in the HEB in PN over 20 times and I have never had a bad experience. They have ice and alcohol as well. Liquor has to be paid for at the CS area. The last 2yrs a mask is required and they quit bagging your food bc of covid. The HEB is clean and they have all the typical food you see in the US, except for you get better prices in PN.

Comment

Somebody had a party with your meat

I just bring it across. A few years ago we were having issues with steaks at Columbia, but that has seemed to stop.

Comment

Mix up your groceries in the ice chest.
                          Don't put 6 packages of chicken all together in one chest.
                          It's appears to the Mexicans you are selling it to a cafe in Mexico if you do.
                          Good luck & see you on the fence soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo Honey View Post
                            Mix up your groceries in the ice chest.
                            Don't put 6 packages of chicken all together in one chest.
                            It's appears to the Mexicans you are selling it to a cafe in Mexico if you do.
                            Good luck & see you on the fence soon!

Comment

Just a PSA gents. Crossing in NL is a breeze, the Tamulipas tourist personnel are on sight to help all hunters traveling into Mexico along with Angadi.

Zero hassle, zero ice chest looked through, zero permits for SxSs, zero issues with gun permits, they give you a gig bag, welcome you to Mexico with open arms.

If you have a little extra time go through NL. They treat you like royalty. I even tried to tip the Tourist personnel and they absolutely would not accept it.

Viva! Good luck to everyone.
                              Last edited by Mexico; 11-16-2022, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Just a PSA gents. Crossing in NL is a breeze, the Tamulipas tourist personnel are on sight to help all hunters traveling into Mexico along with Angadi.

Zero hassle, zero ice chest looked through, zero permits for SxSs, zero issues with gun permits, they give you a gig bag, welcome you to Mexico with open arms.

If you have a little extra time go through NL. They treat you like royalty. I even tried to tip the Tourist personnel and they absolutely would not accept it.

Viva! Good luck to everyone.
                                Thanks for the heads up!! Ill be there at 3PM!!

Comment

Working...
                                X