Usps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usps

Tuesday I ordered a Holosun reflex sight to go on my new M&P 10mm pistol. It was delivered to the local Post Office yesterday. My wife picks up the mail each day on her lunch break and when she accepted the package she could see it had been opened. The Postmaster set the package on the counter upside down so as to try to hide the fact that it was open. When she told him it was open he said “yeah, that tape that Amazon uses often comes open”. Now I’ve received many, many boxes from Amazon and the most I’ve ever seen was maybe one end of the box with the tape partly broken, but never open. It was easy to see that someone tore the box open, tore the packaging apart, stole the sight and left all the paper and packaging in the box. The part that ****** me off is that he tried to hide it. That makes me think that he knows it was stolen IN THE POST OFFICE and not somewhere else, although he was quick to deny that. The package was mailed from their warehouse in Dallas and I can’t see a package that was opened making it to here without some of the contents falling out. It for **** sure didn’t tear itself out of the Holosun packaging and run off ! I was mad enough to eat twenty penny nails, especially since he told my wife “just call Amazon and they’ll send you another one”. Yes, they will, and they have, but he has a thief or is one himself and I feel so frustrated that there’s nothing I can do about it except fume ! They are already a discourteous bunch and lazy as hell, now they are thieves on top of that. Just ranting folks, just ranting…….

You hit the nail on the head with "our postal service", also they were Pro dems in the last election.

To bad they really don't care, an upper level supervisor ordering a polygraph for all in the office would be fun!

Sorry, you had to deal with the idiots.

Comment

smh

Comment

Misss the days when postal workers were mostly vets and good folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Usps

And you’re surprised by this coming from the USPS? The same organization that was a big piece of the mail out ballot scam in 2020 and helped supply mules with returned ballots to stuff in boxes. You said it best… they are thieves for sure.

I refuse to ever use them for anything unless I absolutely have to.

And for the record, they sucked before 2020. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I sure don't like them handling my Amazon stuff. I pay for Prime delivery on things to get it sooner and they screw up the shipping nearly every time. I'd prefer Amazon to deliver my stuff, straight-up. Wished postal service had went under back in the Obam'er days.
            Not sure where the clerk got that Amazon uses bad tape ... ? LOL. Typically they pkg stuff well unless occasionally I've have had the seller, not Amazon, use some questionable pkg. Now Amazon is not perfect but I'd prefer them.

Comment

Ridiculous they didn’t even acknowledge it was open & then just play it off as a tape issue

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                And you’re surprised by this coming from the USPS? The same organization that was a big piece of the mail out ballot scam in 2020 and helped supply mules with returned ballots to stuff in boxes. You said it best… they are thieves for sure.

I refuse to ever use them for anything unless I absolutely have to.

And for the record, they sucked before 2020. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn’t surprised, more like I figured it would happen before now.

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                I sure don't like them handling my Amazon stuff. I pay for Prime delivery on things to get it sooner and they screw up the shipping nearly every time. I'd prefer Amazon to deliver my stuff, straight-up. Wished postal service had went under back in the Obam'er days.
                Not sure where the clerk got that Amazon uses bad tape ... ? LOL. Typically they pkg stuff well unless occasionally I've have had the seller, not Amazon, use some questionable pkg. Now Amazon is not perfect but I'd prefer them.
                The fact that Amazon slapped a sticker on the outside denoting a battery was in the package didn’t help, might as well write “steal me” on the package. And, for the record, it was addressed to my physical address, not my PO Box. Amazon’s screwup there.

Comment

File a complaint with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

Just know, nothing will probably come of it.

Comment

Why I avoid usps every time I can

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      File a complaint with the USPS Office of Inspector General.

Just know, nothing will probably come of it.

For years, there was a postal worker at my local post office who was exceedingly rude, to the point of being hostile. I was in line one day when I saw her yell at a (slightly confused) little old lady. And she started to cry.

Now, I have a soft spot for the old people and seeing them mistreated is all it takes to send me into “scorched earth” mode. After I finished burning the place down, I did, in fact, write a letter to the Inspector General and cc’d everyone in the chain of command on down.

I never expected anything to come of it, but when I went back later, I was told the postal worker had been terminated. It seems they’d been trying to do so for a long time.

So write that letter. Nothing may come of it immediately but, for all you know, someone somewhere may be trying to collect enough evidence to create a pattern for just cause.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        Misss the days when postal workers were mostly vets and good folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Yep. I was chastised on TBH for being racist and all kinds of crap when I brought up who they hire years ago.

It's only going to get worse, way worse. You can't fire them so they do as they please.

Comment

Y’all must live in the city or the burb’s. I’ve had zero issues with USPS Amazon delivered packages here in Hallettsville nor in Fredericksburg and I lived there for 13 yrs. now Ups and FedX is a totally different story.

I’m sorry this happened to you Op.

Comment

I ordered Blink cameras from Amazon that were shipped USPS that never had the shipping details updated or delivered by the promise date. I just called and had them refund the amount. I guess someone got some cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                              Y’all must live in the city or the burb’s. I’ve had zero issues with USPS Amazon delivered packages here in Hallettsville nor in Fredericksburg and I lived there for 13 yrs. now Ups and FedX is a totally different story.

I’m sorry this happened to you Op.
                              I live about three miles from the greater metropolitan Troup area, about 1,600 population I think. The post office here has a black woman that works there that is as rude as they come some days. (No, I’m not racist, just don’t like rude people no matter their color). Other days, not so much, I don’t know what goes on there and don’t care, I just try not to interact with her if I can help it. The Postmaster seems ok but I do know that he defends his lazy workers to the hilt. They will cram mail in our box almost to the point of tearing the envelopes, they deny having packages that tracking shows have been delivered, and just generally make the process more difficult. I hate to even go in there, but the next time I do, the Postmaster and I are gonna have a come-to-Jesus talk. It won’t do any good, but it will make me feel better.

Comment

Working...
                              X