X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Git, the fit.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      One of the reasons I like my A400 Extrema Unico with kick off system, 3.5's feel little difference than 2 3/4's. Allows me to use the 1 shotgun from doves to cranes. Gets a little heavy carrying for quail but not an issue now sadly.....
      Yeah i like the A400 extreme its on the list to choose from as-well

Comment

Based on your last few sentences, I would say not worth the extra grand in price.

I own the 300 and have shot the 350 and 400. For my style of hunting in ETX, mostly timber and bottoms the 300 shoots anything I need it to. If Im going on a trip with shots at geese, I’ll bring a different gun.

I’ve had no issues with the 300 for ducks and dove so for that reason id say, save the $1000 and put it toward a guided bird hunt or something else to get him into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
          Jason
          That A300 in .20ga is NICE ran one in Argentina this past June

That’s great to hear because I pulled the trigger today .[emoji23]

Comment

Browning bps 10 or 12 gauge!

Comment

I sold the 10 should have kept it! It would jerk them out the sky!

Comment

I hunted with a 400 Xtreme with the kick off for several years. Worked flawlessly. I bought the wood grain model. I seemed to lean more towards Benelli, they seem to be more slender fitting than Berretta. So I sold it to a TBHer and picked up a special Waterfowl edition M2,20ga. I also like my new model 12 Ga browning.

Comment

Originally posted by BBBGP View Post
                  Jared- how were the birds in Argentina? Hope you are doing well.

I think overall number of birds down there are up because of being shut down. We shot all we wanted, little over 24k birds 9 guys three days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I have the SBE 3 in .20 and love it but I would’ve bought that first had I shot it. Need a .28ga now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My first 'duck gun' was a gen 1 Browning Maxus that I added a Sure Cycle spring to. Then I went on a hunt in Arkansas and got to try a bunch of guns. The A400 is a soft shooting shotgun for sure! I didn't care for the ergonomics. Loved the SBE2 and ran one for years after that but decided to go back to a gas gun and went with a Browning Silver (the price was right <$900 new, 3.5", camo/cerakote).

Comment

I’m about to pull the trigger on an A300 Ultima myself after researching the heck out of them. Just couldn’t justify the extra $1,000 for what the a300 provides and the solid reviews ..

What? You already had the second best gun ever. Would be the first if it was a 28 gauge 😄

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          What? You already had the second best gun ever. Would be the first if it was a 28 gauge [emoji1]

In the crazy hot dove fields I hunted this years and plan to hunt in the future, I’m liking the idea of a third shell… and a little quicker point/snap shooting. Those 32” tubes are good when in an open field with few people and you can pick your shots … plus who doesn’t like a new gun?[emoji23]

Comment

any thoughts on the Benelli M2?

Comment

browning maxus gets my vote for auto and BPS for pump.

Comment

Or, you could take him and let him pick out his own rig. Instead of a hand me down. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but might make him alittle more excited about getting into the woods with ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X