Deer Draggin’ Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Draggin’ Trailer

I scored this little trailer at a garage sale for $50. It’s a Harbor Freight trailer that retails for
    $400! I couldn’t pass it up & figured it’d make great trailer for dragging behind the 4wheeler hauling corn to the feeders & more importantly, giving Ol’ BAMBI his last ride this season! Turned out pretty good for $50, some free lumber, & a little labor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

I can see where that little thing can come in handy for lots of things around the ranch.

Comment

They be really handy! I got one here and added a gate to the rear to slide critters up. Doubled as a spray rig this weekend

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man you may have scored the deal of the year right there......endless usage for that little trailer around deer camp.

Comment

I thought it was a heck of a score for sure! I'm plenty happy with it & will probably steal the idea of the spray rig set up Quakerbox! lol

It's not much on the DIY side of things, but I did have to change it up for my personal liking. LOL It's hauled a lot of trash over to the dumpster area in my little 1/2 horse town and is working like a champ. I'll probably put some Bearing Buddies on it just for a sound piece of mind.....but other than having some blood stains added to it, I don't think I'll change much of anything else.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                  X