Opening morning temps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening morning temps

56 in town the weather man is saying which should put me at 50-51 in the creek bottom. Pretty excited as I haven’t seen such a cool morning opener around my area in many years. Very welcome after a triple digit drought summer. North Montgomery County.

Good luck errybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was happy as all get out when they were saying 60 earlier in the week. Now that it’s down in the mid 50’s for us, I’m elated.

Bring it!

Comment

Bout dang time

Comment

Saying mid 50's for Tyler county right now. Hope it holds. I remember 2 or 3 years ago 49 opening morning in the river bottom was fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Accuweather shows 48 for us Saturday morning. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take advantage of the mornings.

Comment

Predicting 53 which will be nice

Comment

I’ll be tucked in in northern Red River county Saturday morning, can’t wait! Not sure which stand yet, will wait to see wind direction first.

Comment

If only we weren’t at Disney World. I can’t remember a forecast with temps like that on the opener, should be a great way to start things off. Good luck to all!

Comment

You mean I actually have to wear pants instead of shorts and flip flops? That sucks

Just looked. Low of 57 for us in lee county

Comment

I just saw the mid 50;s in F'berg........wow!!! I have not hunted an opener in 6 or 7 years. May need to rethink my shorterm plans.....lol.

Comment

Looking like 57 degrees for the low in our neck of the woods.

Comment

I wasn’t planning on hunting the opener because of anticipated temps but this is a game changer. No shooters yet but pigs have gotten comfortable again at one of my sets so a come to Jesus meeting needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            I just saw the mid 50;s in F'berg........wow!!! I have not hunted an opener in 6 or 7 years. May need to rethink my shorterm plans.....lol.
                            yeah its gonna be nice out there this weekend. Good Octoberfest weather as well. There will be plenty of people in town

Comment

Have a few possibilities that are maybes on private lane after a lot of knocking doors and talking to farmers. Hopefully after the opener I will have an answer. Cooler temps are a welcome sight

Comment

Working...
                              X