Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    Posting East Texas Deer Lease Available:

I am posting an opening on our deer lease for your consideration. All replies will be answered in the order replied to ad.

250 acres of heavy pine timber that has been hunted very little prior to our club taking over. Well managed for 1 1/2 years with several legal bucks seen by several members. We are a very management minded group that has hunted together for years and looking for one more like minded hunter.

There are 10 members in our club and each hunter has room to put up 2 stands. Each member is responsible for his own area and no one hunts your stand except you, your family and friends. Guests shoot off of your tags unless you are out then they can use theirs. You will be required to keep 2 protein feeders going year round and will need feed pens as there are approximately 100 head of cattle and 53 goats to keep the under brush down. There is no camp or electric or water available so primitive camping is allowed at the front gate.

You are allowed 1 trophy buck at least 3 1/2 years old or 13” wide.
    You are allowed 1 management buck with no less than 3 points and no more than 5 points
    No age restrictions on management bucks
    You are allowed 2 does per membership but must not be supporting fawns at the time.

Last years harvest consisted of :
    1 trophy 7 point w/ B/C score of 68 inches
    9 management bucks from 3 -5 points with an average age of 1 1/2 years
    17 does with an average age of…. Well we just don’t know.

All in all it was a good year but deer sightings have been a little scarce this year but we expect that to change by the beginning of the season. All small neighbors which is good and minimizes hunting pressure.

Membership is $2800 per hunter with a $500 dollar initiation fee that will be applied to the beer fund for the first week. No 4 wheelers are allowed all other vehicles including dirt bikes are fine. 1/2 of membership fees are due immediately with balance due the following week.

This will be first come first served and can show the week after membership fees have been paid in full.

Please only serious trophy minded hunters apply. Thankyou

If no response by 10:30 am it’s going to the classifieds.
    Heck of a deal!! I'm sure there are 20-30k people ahead of me, but put me on the waiting list...leases like this are hard to find and I want to get on the list now. Thanks

Comment

Posting East Texas Deer Lease Available:

I am posting an opening on our deer lease for your consideration. All replies will be answered in the order replied to ad.

250 acres of heavy pine timber that has been hunted very little prior to our club taking over. Well managed for 1 1/2 years with several legal bucks seen by several members. We are a very management minded group that has hunted together for years and looking for one more like minded hunter.

There are 10 members in our club and each hunter has room to put up 2 stands. Each member is responsible for his own area and no one hunts your stand except you, your family and friends. Guests shoot off of your tags unless you are out then they can use theirs. You will be required to keep 2 protein feeders going year round and will need feed pens as there are approximately 100 head of cattle and 53 goats to keep the under brush down. There is no camp or electric or water available so primitive camping is allowed at the front gate.

You are allowed 1 trophy buck at least 3 1/2 years old or 13” wide.
      You are allowed 1 management buck with no less than 3 points and no more than 5 points
      No age restrictions on management bucks
      You are allowed 2 does per membership but must not be supporting fawns at the time.

Last years harvest consisted of :
      1 trophy 7 point w/ B/C score of 68 inches
      9 management bucks from 3 -5 points with an average age of 1 1/2 years
      17 does with an average age of…. Well we just don’t know.

All in all it was a good year but deer sightings have been a little scarce this year but we expect that to change by the beginning of the season. All small neighbors which is good and minimizes hunting pressure.

Membership is $2800 per hunter with a $500 dollar initiation fee that will be applied to the beer fund for the first week. No 4 wheelers are allowed all other vehicles including dirt bikes are fine. 1/2 of membership fees are due immediately with balance due the following week.

This will be first come first served and can show the week after membership fees have been paid in full.

Please only serious trophy minded hunters apply. Thankyou

If no response by 10:30 am it’s going to the classifieds.
      LOL packing the house up to move back to texas!!!

Comment

Management philosophy of East Tx
        I manage to fill my tags every year

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
          Heck of a deal!! I'm sure there are 20-30k people ahead of me, but put me on the waiting list...leases like this are hard to find and I want to get on the list now. Thanks
          Will do. Your number 4673.

Comment

Don't bring your weed harvest to your truck during deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan View Post
              Have you tried embracing the culture? Once you do it becomes a lot more enjoyable. Besides the whole kissing your sister thing, but hey don't knock it till you try it right.
              Sisters is for practicin', cousins is for marryin'.

Comment

Will do. Your number 4673.
                Is this the Boothill hunt club ?
                With Kyle Hankins.

Comment

You learn the best deer hunting is down the road with the most corn sacks in the ditch.

Comment

If it runs at night hit em with the light! Poachalations 3:16

Comment

Gumbo man - how much gut shootin do you guyz do on this here lease?

LOL
                      Last edited by MontagueMech; 08-19-2022, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MontagueMech View Post
                        Gumbo man - how much gut shootin do you guyz do on this here lease?

LOL
                        None. We Shootem right between those green eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                          Is this the Boothill hunt club ?
                          With Kyle Hankins.
                          No and no. Bone Masters Trophy Club run by Dewey Cheatum and Howl.

Comment

No and no. Bone Masters Trophy Club run by Dewey Cheatum and Howl.
                            Heck Dewey may be Charlie's brother

Comment

No I was thinking about the beighbor club. Run by Will Cheatum and Bois Dewey.

Comment

None. We Shootem right between those green eyes.
                                Yep, you can make any of them meet AR that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X