Cross-Dominance Or Mixed Handedness. How Many Of You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Had no idea you played the guitar. We should start a band. With my vocals. We will likely be paid to leave establishments. Win win. We still make money.
    I make a lot of of money playing the guitar in the restaurant BL. For 5 dollars I will come to your table and play my best licks. For 10 I will leave. Always have a lot of 10s at the end of the night.

Comment

Cross-Dominance Or Mixed Handedness. How Many Of You

Dad is lefty and I was born lefty. Bro is 7 years older and righty. When it came time for pee wee baseball, lefty gloves were hard to find so they just switched me over and I got a hand me down glove.
      I could switch hit in little league. Kindergarten I started writing with my right but not sure why.

Cast right but reel left. Absolutely can’t reel right. My handwriting is terrible too.

Wonder how much better I would have been at sports if I could have played lefty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Son is right handed. Throws right, can switch hit, but mostly bats left. Plays golf left. Shoots a bow right and can shoot a shogun both hand. He’s awesome!

Comment

Almost forgot, I can use a leaf rake right or left handed too.

Comment

Right for everything

Comment

Right handed everything except spinning reels I was taught to reel with my left hand and your power arm casts and holds the rod on the lighter setups. If the reel sits up top on a baitcast or spincast, I'm back to reeling right handed.

Well I forgot something because its been 35 years in HS....I can switch hit even though my strong side was right handed..

Last edited by Smart; 08-13-2022, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Write right handed.
                Throw ball right handed
                Eat right handed
                Shoot bows and guns left handed
                Snowboard and skateboard “goofy footed” (left foot forward)
                Left handed retrieve on all reels

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  I make a lot of of money playing the guitar in the restaurant BL. For 5 dollars I will come to your table and play my best licks. For 10 I will leave. Always have a lot of 10s at the end of the night.
                  Man will you wear a Sombrero

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Almost forgot, I can use a leaf rake right or left handed too.
                    [emoji28]

Comment

Fishing reels.
                      Spinning reel left hand retrieve
                      Bait caster right hand retrieve

You do it right according to my dad and granddaddy that taught me..

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        Man will you wear a Sombrero

For the right money I’ll wear a sombrero and a g-string. Try to sleep with that image in your head tonight.

Comment

For the right money I’ll wear a sombrero and a g-string. Try to sleep with that image in your head tonight.
                          Thanks now I'm going to have nightmares before I go to Rayburn

Comment

I forgot, I can shoot a rifle left handed if the deer will stand still a minute or three. My right eye has retina problems so if I’m shooting a handgun off the bench I shoot righty but with my left eye. It’s a little better. If I’m shooting my carry gun or any handgun standing on my hind legs I just shoot with the goobered up right eye. And folks wonder why I have red dots on my carry guns……

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Thanks now I'm going to have nightmares before I go to Rayburn

Sorry Pat. Might wanta wear those Depends tonight. LOL

Comment

I’m right handed all the way. Except for shooting a bow. I’m left eye dominant and shoot a bow left handed.

Comment

Working...
                                X