No announcement yet.

2022 Formula 1 Season!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great win by Verstappen (gifted to him by Ferrari). Red Bull 1-2, with George Russell finishing 3rd!

Wasn't the most excited race, but it had some moments.

Monaco is this weekend! It's Race Week again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Just saw this in our Nashville hotel![emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      VERY cool!

Comment

P1, p2 and p3 all LeClerc. I would say he is ready.....lol. His qualifier today gave him the pole position. Not sure what to think of verstappen, gasly Hamilton, Riccardo and Bottas. Was not pretty !!!

Comment

What happened with Perez? Last I looked he was at the top and I heard there was a crash?

As always, happy to see Ferrari at the top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He tried to push hard with 30 seconds left in the qualifying b4 hitting the tunnel.....went left and over corrected. They ended up ending the session.

Comment

This rain going to make Monaco buckwild....which is good for the folks in the middle.[emoji12]

Comment

Checo wins!!!![emoji298]️[emoji457][emoji298]️. Leclerc may blow a fuse with the team as he definitely got hurt by that horrible call to pit!!!
                Glad that Schmaucher walked away from splitting his car in half. Not sure if he has what it takes in F1 honestly. [emoji848] Baku is the next stop in 2 weeks....woohoo!!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Last edited by Landrover; 05-29-2022, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Wonder what the total dollar value of various boats in that marina would add up to??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Wonder what the total dollar value of various boats in that marina would add up to??
                    Whew!!!!! Steep.....[emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]!!!
                    I heard 187 more yachts asked for entry but were denied.......crazy wealth in one little spot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Whew!!!!! Steep.....[emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]!!!
                      I heard 187 more yachts asked for entry but were denied.......crazy wealth in one little spot!!!

So I just found out you can rent a stateroom on those yachts and while expensive….it’s less than I thought it would be. Saving my box tops for a Monaco yacht trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                        So I just found out you can rent a stateroom on those yachts and while expensive….it’s less than I thought it would be. Saving my box tops for a Monaco yacht trip!
                        My wife saw a package for $25,000 per person but I don't think it included a room onboard.[emoji43]*[emoji94]

Comment

P1 , p2, p3 were not riveting but hitting 210 mph on that stretch consistently got my attention. Q1 has some drama so far. Stroll wrecks......again!![emoji3061]

Comment

Those cars always amaze me...what a lap by Lec!!

One heck of a bumpy track but I really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Those cars always amaze me...what a lap by Lec!!

One heck of a bumpy track but I really like it.
                              I think the race will be a good one to watch! Hopefully things get shook up big time.

Comment

Congrats to Verstappen, Perez and Russell. Ferrari had terrible luck this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X