South Texas Hunters Thread 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
    Hallelujah! This is the first measurable rain in 2019 for me.

Ditto

Comment

I went down last Friday and Saturday. Refilled cotton seed feeders and looked for shed and brought cameras in. I'm in north east Webb near the la salle line.
      The ranch was dry. The rain we got on Sunday was much needed. We found 12 sheds, 1 rattler. Our oldest know buck was the first to lose its horns, he lost one on March 5 and the other the next day. All bucks have shed except 1 at our place based on trail cam pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Had 3 inches on the Galvan

Comment

We filled 10 protein stations yesterday. Ranch was super green. Flowers and bugs everywhere. Hopefully the rains continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be headed down early tommorrow morning to set up another pen and refill protein and cotton seed feeders. Supposed to get a little rain. Maybe it will loosen the ground up a little. If I have a little time and it stays cool I may take a hike and try and locate a shed or two.

Comment

Farm Logs shows that we got .15" with the scattered storms yesterday west of Tilden off 72.

I'll take all mother nature will give us!!

Comment

.25ā€ of rain this morning and 1.50ā€ tonight in Frio county.
                Keep the rain coming!

Comment

The rain should be hitting the ranch south of Tilden very soon.!

Comment

1.25" west of Hebbronville this morning. We'll take it. Benavides got slammed pretty good.. Lots of downed trees and there was no power when we drove through there about noon today. Looks like you guys in the Nueces water she'd are going to get some more tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                      1.25" west of Hebbronville this morning. We'll take it. Benavides got slammed pretty good.. Lots of downed trees and there was no power when we drove through there about noon today. Looks like you guys in the Nueces water she'd are going to get some more tonight.

Sounds like I will have some mowing to do when I get tor the ranch later this month.

Comment

1.6ā€ Big Wells
                        First decent rain of the year

Comment

1.5 Encinal...we may get more next week.

Comment

2.2” just south of Laredo and about 1/2” in Zapata. We needed every drop!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                              1.6ā€ Big Wells
                              First decent rain of the year
                              Iā€™m south of you towards Catarina and got less than .25ā€. Ugghh

Comment

2.5" for us in Tilden!

We are somewhere around 13" for the year so far. Looks like a good chance of more this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X