• Show
Clear All

Well it might be true!

GO Cowboys!!
    Attached Files

Comment

I love twitter....

Comment

Garrett has been made a liar of several times today. He is a lame duck, he does NOTHING on the sideline all game, and the guys on the field still don’t know what the coaches want them to do.

It’s only been obvious for a decade...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Cowboy's season is pretty much over now that all the easy games are behind them. Garrett should go ahead and do the honorable thing and resign. Only problem is Jerrah probably wouldn't be able to find another boot licker in time to finish the season. Unless of course he paid them 45 million.

I’m in for $44 mil

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Well the Vikes head coach was the D-cor. with the Cowboys when Garrett was th O-Cor.....and Garrett has always been the most predictable fool out there...

Many teams have mentioned over the years that they knew what the Cowboys were going to do before they did it.

"Predictable" in all CAPS! No misdirection at all. Wasted money on Zeek!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              He signals 1 or 2 after a TD!
              Your right, but that's a cover for the silent coup, hes a puppet figurehead. Dak actually gets to decide 1 or 2

Comment

Garrett has been made a liar of several times today. He is a lame duck, he does NOTHING on the sideline all game, and the guys on the field still don’t know what the coaches want them to do.

Bingo. I don't think it matters how good (or bad) the team is with the current coach.
                Last edited by camoclad; 11-11-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Not sure what he has been made a liar of but I will agree with the rest.

Comment

Garrett works less than any other coach in the NFL. I will give him credit for that.

Comment

After last nite, I can’t stop laughing.... Garrett , Jerry Jones , and Zeke gets 47 yds.... please Jerry, shoulda paid him more.

Comment

1310 The Ticket is fed up with Garrett as well.

Comment

dd

Jerrah Jones is more interested in selling jerseys to us hicks, than he is interested in winning.

The Dallas Cowboys are a business, not a competitive NFL team.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                            Jerrah Jones is more interested in selling jerseys to us hicks, than he is interested in winning.

The Dallas Cowboys are a business, not a competitive NFL team.

That’s ridiculous.. and not well thought out. We hear this all the time. You know how much money that dude would make if he won the Super Bowl!. A whole lot more than he makes now on merchandise and naming rights. Winning a few Super Bowls would fatten the bottom line quick!
                            Last edited by Smart; 11-11-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              That’s ridiculous.. and not well thought out. We hear this all the time. You know how much money that dude would make if he won the Super Bowl!. A whole lot more than he makes now on merchandise and naming rights. Winning a few Super Bowls would fatten the bottom line quick!

But not enough for him to takes steps toward getting it done.

Contrary to popular belief, winning is not the most important thing to Jerry...winning Jerry’s way might be, but we know Jerry’s way doesn’t work.

Comment

But not enough for him to takes steps toward getting it done.

Contrary to popular belief, winning is not the most important thing to Jerry...winning Jerry’s way might be, but we know Jerry’s way doesn’t work.

Winning Jerry’s way is the most important.. yes. you can contrarian and devils advocate it all you want but to say Jerry doesn’t care about winning is dumb. He’s 78 **** years old. Worth $4 billion dollars. More money on top of 4 billion isn’t going to do **** for him in his everyday life like a Super Bowl trophy will.....
                                Last edited by Smart; 11-11-2019, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X