Traditional FSC Week 43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 43

Were practicing culling some low fence bad guy genetics this week.

Two shots per day. Three days of shooting.

First shot to be center mass...torso...from 15 yds seated.

Second shot to be in the grill...grape...noggin...dome...bean....wheel house...from 11 yds standing.

Center X is 10 pts. Add your points and best of three days. Tie breaker is closest first (torso) shot measure to middle of X...regardless of day it was shot.

Have fun!

Byron
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:16 AM.

Day 1: Zero points

Prints out dang small. Line cutters go the higher value. I hope I hit a line.
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Day1: 0

Comment

We better get’im soon or he’ll start breeding.

Comment

Shot today. Day 1: about 4-13/6" and about 3".

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 2: 3-1/4" and 4-3/8"

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 2: Zero points.
              Yesterday... I sucked and shot off paper at 15. I got hacked off and forgot to shoot 11 yds. I was shooting with my string tracker and Im not positively impressed with my results. My arrows fall right and low...Im shooting left handed with a cant. Ive got the tracker mounted on the right and thinking of mounting it on the left side to be more inline with the arrow coming off the shelf....but itll be a tad lower.

Comment

Not sure who has the coming week's call here, but here's a challenge I just posted for Week 44 on Rick's Traditional Archery Friends site:

Comment

Ellis...I believe you win. You measured the closest!...because you measured.

Please post the same challenge here on the TBH Trad forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    Ellis...I believe you win. You measured the closest!...because you measured.

Please post the same challenge here on the TBH Trad forum.
                    Really, I won? Cool. Didn't know. And I will post the Jack-o-lantern challenge here shortly. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                      Day 2: Zero points.
                      Yesterday... I sucked and shot off paper at 15. I got hacked off and forgot to shoot 11 yds. I was shooting with my string tracker and Im not positively impressed with my results. My arrows fall right and low...Im shooting left handed with a cant. Ive got the tracker mounted on the right and thinking of mounting it on the left side to be more inline with the arrow coming off the shelf....but itll be a tad lower.
                      I shoot right handed and have my tracker mounted on the right side of the bow when I use it.
                      On targets, out to 15 yards, I haven't had an issue. I've had a couple of deer duck under it at 12 yards though. I've not had a chance to try it on a pig yet.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        I shoot right handed and have my tracker mounted on the right side of the bow when I use it.
                        On targets, out to 15 yards, I haven't had an issue. I've had a couple of deer duck under it at 12 yards though. I've not had a chance to try it on a pig yet.

Gary
                        On my Sarrels SR RH Blueridge I did the same...mainly because the riser mounted quiver didnt allow space for the tracker...too much going on on one side...I thought anyhow...it was nice to counter balance the quiver and arrows just a smidgeon.

Comment

Working...
                        X