Black Rhino "Kids Starter Kits" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Rhino "Kids Starter Kits" ?

Just ordered my 4.5 year old grandson an M42 Light longbow starter kit for $183.75 including shipping.

Looked like a pretty good buy for what is included, and the little bows look well made.

For those with experience: Did I make a good purchase?

Rick

It's been several years since I purchased one for my grandkids. It was well made and has served us well. I think it is well worth the price.

Comment

I started my kids on a black rhino. We love that little bow. I’m keeping it for the grand kids. IMO if it fits you can’t go wrong. With kids you need a new bow about every year though. I passed it around to three kids then upgraded them to a 30# savannah. I loan it out alot but we won’t part with it.

Comment

I started my kids on them, bought 2 sets. They worked great!

Comment

I started my son on black rhino, but honestly the kid bows form Sarrels are much faster and better grip. I bought 2 for both my sons .

Comment

The bow & kit were delivered today.

Superb, especially for the price. Very nice little bow, and arrows.
            Fit the little one great, and is something he can grow with for "at least" a couple of years.

He loves it, and that is really all that matters.

Rick

Comment

I went with Elk RIdge archery for my daughters first bow. Seemed to be well made and they offer a Trade in/Trade Up program which is essentially where you pay the difference between the one you have and the next size up.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                I went with Elk RIdge archery for my daughters first bow. Seemed to be well made and they offer a Trade in/Trade Up program which is essentially where you pay the difference between the one you have and the next size up.
                Black Rhino offers a trade in/up program also.

Rick

Comment

Started my boy on one. He loved it. Nice job

Comment

How big is he and what size bow did you get him?

Comment

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
                      How big is he and what size bow did you get him?
                      He will be 5 the end of December, and is just a tiny bit small for his age.

I got him the M42 Lite, and he shoots it pretty darn good.

It's also a dang good little bow.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                      X