Trad guys......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    I’m afraid my bowyer has been out of business for many years. I could probably find someone that was familiar with a Red Wing Hunter if I tried hard enough.
    Contact JJ or Rob at Bob Lee Bows in Jacksonville, TX. They should be able to tell you anything you need to know about your Red Wing hunter.

I think the recommended BH on the RWH was 8 1/2” - 9”. I would call JJ to double check, though
    Last edited by CamoQuest; 10-19-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Good luck DryCreek.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
        Contact JJ or Rob at Bob Lee Bows in Jacksonville, TX. They should be able to tell you anything you need to know about your Red Wing hunter.

I think the recommended BH on the RWH was 8 1/2” - 9”. I would call JJ to double check, though
        Thanks. My exterminator is a recurve and longbow guy and is also Bob Lee Archery’s exterminator. He knows Rob well. I’ll check with him.

I appreciate the help and comments !
        Last edited by Drycreek3189; 10-19-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

I leave my Bob Lee strung unless it will in a hot vehicle. When I string it back up it takes a few shots to settle in. Maybe it’s nothing but I notice it.

Comment

Trad guys......

Where do you get the shoot thru mesh? I’ve got a couple of blinds that came with it, but I’m currently building one and need to find some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog20/20 View Post
              Where do you get the shoot thru mesh? I’ve got a couple of blinds that came with it, but I’m currently building one and need to find some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walmart or amazon

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X