Impressed with the Ruger Ranch 300 B/O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressed with the Ruger Ranch 300 B/O

Bought this rifle and put a SIG Romeo red dot on it and it did the job. Really impressed with it. Only thing I noticed was with a composite style Pmag the mag was a little lose but put a metal mag and had no issues. Also Gun still Functioned great with the composite style just did like how lose it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are awesome rifles, I have the old style before they went to the AR bottom metal, I wish I can snag one of the new stocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      They are awesome rifles, I have the old style before they went to the AR bottom metal, I wish I can snag one of the new stocks!
      Yeah I bought it on a whim at carters country and wish I would have bought another in the 450 Caliber

Comment

I just got the 450. It seems to be a good little gun.

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
          I just got the 450. It seems to be a good little gun.

It’s not a make or break but how is the recoil on the 450 with it being a lightweight stock but short heavy barrel?

Comment

It is harsh with the 300 grain federal rounds I have shot but man it does wallop the piggies!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder034 View Post
              It’s not a make or break but how is the recoil on the 450 with it being a lightweight stock but short heavy barrel?

With the muzzle break it didn’t seem bad at all. I was shooting the Hornady Black ammo.

Comment

How do you like that sig Romeo? They’re priced well. What’s the battery life?

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post

I’ve got a few of the Romeo 5s and a Romeo 4. They are awesome. I’ve had them several years and still on the original batteries. One of them has been ran a ton on a 4.5” 22 sbr. Had the heck beat out of it too. Well worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post

Have a sig Romeo on a 300 ar and it is a great little optic.

Comment

I have a Legend 350 and shoot Hornady 170 gr. ammo. Nice shooting gun. Good groups at 100 yds.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        I’ve got a few of the Romeo 5s and a Romeo 4. They are awesome. I’ve had them several years and still on the original batteries. One of them has been ran a ton on a 4.5” 22 sbr. Had the heck beat out of it too. Well worth the money.

That’s what I wanted to hear. Seem like a good bang for the buck

Comment

I just got the same gun. Can not find ammo for it anywhere.

Comment

Use "Ammoseek", they will show who has whatever you want and the price.

Comment

Yes they are good little rifles. I have one of the first models that do not take AR mags.
                              Great suppressor host.

Comment

Working...
                              X