Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=TXBadger;14240332]
    Originally posted by Strummer View Post
    I have no doubt my cane corso would have . That butthead got in to my neighbors goats . He is no longer with us . I sure miss him

Dang, how much did that cost you?

For the two that lives was close to 800 bucks .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      I’m not sure how long it was alive before he was found. Soon as he was found he was put down. And very soon after I put my dog down.

Sorry to hear that brother. Must've been rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve worked several of these.

The most recent the dog lived for about a month after the owner died....basically until the water company shut off the water and the toilets dried up so the pup died of dehydration.

**** dog crapped little parts and parts of its owner all over the house.

Total gut of the interior down to the studs, including the air ducts and hvac system was the only way to get rid of both the smell of human and meat poop

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          Would you eat your dog if you & it were trapped with no food?
          Yep. If I was homeless drifter I'd carry around a lot of leashes with me too. Every town has stray cats and dogs. If I was bad off enough to ask for money I dadgum sure wouldn't be wasting it on food from the store or fast food restaurants. I'd have me a whole sled dog team pulling me down the side of the highway in a wagon. Meals and wheels.....

I know that sounds amusing and a little sick. But I'm being 100% serious. If I have to choose between my life or any living thing on this earth,it ain't gonna be me that has to go.
          Last edited by okrattler; 07-11-2019, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            I’ve worked several of these.

The most recent the dog lived for about a month after the owner died....basically until the water company shut off the water and the toilets dried up so the pup died of dehydration.

**** dog crapped little parts and parts of its owner all over the house.

Total gut of the interior down to the studs, including the air ducts and hvac system was the only way to get rid of both the smell of human and meat poop
            That calls for a dozer...

Comment

My new all time favorite thread, nothing to add but keep them coming

Comment

Of course, when hungry you will eat anything!

Comment

I hate to saw it but mang I’m sure most any dog would if it got hungry enough. Would help if you were dead.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    That calls for a dozer...
                    Just after a gallon of gas and a match.

Comment

Fo sho

Comment

That pic showing up in my feed is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I told mine to eat me if I died it wouldn’t. It’d be too busy eating everything else it wasn’t supposed to.

Comment

My cats would eat me before I got cold... the dogs would probably wait until an hour or so after their normal feeding time.

Comment

If you were about to die from hunger would you eat your dog?

Comment

They might as well...I'd eat them before I'd starve.

Comment

Working...
                                X