Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI The Dems are really mad!

I can't stop grinning [emoji3].
    New SCOTUS Justice Amy Barrett sounds so sweet.

ACB

that makes them ever more bat**** crazy.

Comment

The rumors were true and starting tomorrow all abortion clinics will be closed and anyone considering an abortion will be jailed. All woman will immediately be moved down 2-3 position levels at their current place of employment and take a pay decrease. The following week the majority of woman's health care will be cancelled as well as any government supplements received for child care. Trump putting a woman on the highest court in the land was a major setback ...for woman. I totally understand their frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        The rumors were true and starting tomorrow all abortion clinics will be closed and anyone considering an abortion will be jailed. All woman will immediately be moved down 2-3 position levels at their current place of employment and take a pay decrease. The following week the majority of woman's health care will be cancelled as well as any government supplements received for child care. Trump putting a woman on the highest court in the land was a major setback ...for woman. I totally understand their frustration.
        Good grief, someone bring him his meds.
        Joe is calling for you, he wants another bowel of oatmeal. Now get to it.

Comment

Imagine believing you're the party that champions women's rights then throws an absolute fit when conservatives appoint a female to the highest court in the land... Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
              Imagine believing you're the party that champions women's rights then throws an absolute fit when conservatives appoint a female to the highest court in the land... Liberalism is a mental disorder.
              Imagine fully understanding this and sarcastically mocking the left, and a fellow TBH'er thinks your serious.

Comment

Imagine fully understanding this and sarcastically mocking the left, and a fellow TBH'er thinks your serious.
                I'm still SMH over that.

Comment

I saw that, my reply was related to the overall liberal response nationwide, not responding to you. If I was I would've quoted your post.
                  Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 10-27-2020, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I don't think he's had his coffee yet this morning. Not sure how me missed the sarcasm.

Comment

Women is plural, woman is singular. Plural means more than one, singular means one. Your bs post will be more easily understood if you could get this right. Come on Man

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                        I saw that, my reply was related to the overall liberal response nationwide, not responding to you. If I was I would've quoted your post.
                        I give up

Comment

Im so confused.

Comment

Hahahahaha

You tried Man

Comment

My bad...lol
                              Bring me my meds and a bowl of oatmeal while you are up.[emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                              X